Prince user...

>Prince user, you are to wed Lady Mormont and produce many children that will bind our great houses for generations to come. You must do this at once!

How do you respond to your Lord father?

Attached: 1648725985534.png (700x700, 319.75K)

They are a proud house, I will do my best to make her happy.

I would never be a prince, maybe a hunchback jester that gets executed for stealing the underwears of the noblemen daughter's

>le lil girl is so tough and epic in this show where women are property and bartered for power like cattle
>yes Cersei has issues because she’s just property but why can’t a stronk womyn exist in the same setting
>no there wouldn’t be an appointed person to help her deal with political bullshit she’s 11 and she already understands

If every bear islander is worth 20 mainlanders does she need 20 mainlanders to be satisfied?

I will do my best!

Stupid show didn’t have the balls to kill off any main characters but had no problem killing this little girl.

I got so fucking hard when the giant caved her chest in.

Aye father I shall make you proud. I will bear many sons with her using my throbbing member.

sorry I have a girlfriend

Eh I was ok with it cause she got a cool hero moment. The North remembers and people will sing songs about her.
But was she the last Mormont?

Dany, Standish, hound little finger varying jamie ceramic.

I think you meant Starks

Got mas so fucking stupid as a show, even worse with the way they dealt this caracter

Mary-sue
Ridiculous lines
Terrible char

Fuck this show

bitch looks like Robert the doll

Yes, Lord UOHberyn.

>add her instead of wynafryd and wylla manderly
why did they fuck up the north plot so badly bros

>The laws of gods and men are very clear. No man can compel another man to marry.

i bet she acts tough shit, but once you go down on her and have her legs wrapped around your head - trying their hardest to pop that shit like a melon - she'll calm down.
10/10 would make many cubs with

>tfw no bratty loli femdom wife
.......sigh

wtf dude

Attached: laffin.jpg (750x720, 84.37K)

?
that's the point of marriage in a feudal society, to make children

wait, she died? god damn the last seasons really were forgettable lol

No.

…go on

she is but a child and not yet of breeding age

Bro she looks like she got hit in the head with a pan as a child

Oops, no thanks

Attached: 4DFA8C72-E829-459B-8EE0-45618C930784.jpg (800x848, 65.75K)

well if you get married you're not supposed to have sex with her until she's bled

angery

Attached: B1C24FEC-6C80-4A9E-8158-B671EA7037C5.jpg (360x432, 48.83K)

She must be corrected.