Let's discuss the greatest movie of all time

Let's discuss the greatest movie of all time

Attached: Lawrence_of_Arabia-984972980-large[1].jpg (771x1200, 113.11K)

One day, I will watch this movie..... One day

Ok but enough about Taxi driver

sure thing

Attached: image-w1280.jpg (1280x720, 197.69K)

Uhhh I like it. I think it's fucking terrific.

Attached: KINO.jpg (1280x575, 96.52K)

same, i pirated the 4k version of this and its just sitting on my plex server

It's got everything you want from a good piece of art.
It's engaging, meaningful, beautiful and memorable.
We'll never get films like this again

No great movie can have homosexuals in it

you need to watch more movies

The ending wasn't well done. The utter confusion of the arabs trying somehow to make a government coalition or whatever the fuck that was going on was extremely hard to follow. The hospital scene also almost seemed like a non-sequitur. It felt like after the intermission they started to phone it in.

This movie is fantastic

How did they manage to cast Arab actors, but Dunc couldn't?

shut up nigger

Was T.E. Lawrence actually gay?

Did they? None of the major parts are played by an Arab. Faisal is literally Obi-Wan.

Omar Sharif

angloshit

Too flamboyance of an act from the main man

Too many normalfags like this movie. Is it good?

Omar Sharif you fucking faggot

Attached: 1609870164620.jpg (217x245, 22.53K)

Egyptian, not Arab(yes, there's a difference).

The actual Lawrence got raped by men so it's spot on

I just finished it actually. I haven't seen it in a long time. It's very good and I will watch Lawrence after Arabia next. It was sad to see Lawrence so broken because he was powerless against politicians who were reshaping the world behind people's back.

It has some great scenes but the simplistic portrayal of savage Arabs and decadent Turks is pretty cringe

Brilliant movies.

Attached: 1624046481140.jpg (735x884, 48.14K)

who's going to tell the difference between an Egyptian and a Bedouin on a movie screen. The only thing that could really break immersion would be if they spoke Arabic with a mismatched accent or something

the greatest movie of all time...has literally 0 women in it...
makes one think

By the end Lawrence is almost treated as a war criminal and all three major Arab characters have seemingly had enough of him. And the officers too while he comes back home depressed. Basically he tried to encourage Arabs to forget about tribal disputes and become one nation but they kept arguing and the British of course planned to colonize them anyway. So in the end he was just a man and I wonder if he even made any difference at all.

based