Tfw this dude was unironically Harry's best mentor

>tfw this dude was unironically Harry's best mentor
The good guys really suck in Harry Potter

Attached: Barty-Crouch-Jr.jpg (1710x900, 303.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KRgWRBIkvmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No? Lupin was better. He was not only a father figure but taught him a lot, not only about magic and dementors (whom he had to fight several times) but about his parents and life itself.

The whole Moody twist is one of the weirdest things in Harry potter

Barty Crouch Jr. was the reason Harry got past the tri wizard tournament.

I wrote the Harry Potter books.

Barty Crouch Jr. WAS THE REASON HARRY WAS FORCED TO PARTICIPATE THERE. Lupin never put him in death threatening situations, and Harry "getting past the tri wizard tournmanet" didn't do shit, did Harry learn life skills that helped him later on? No. All Barry did was make sure he knew how to survive the dragon test, make sure he could rescue Ron and get past the lake test and then make sure Harry got to the trophy so he would resurrect voldemort.

At no point Barry taught anything to Harry other than Imperius and Crucio, which he used literally 2 times and on the very last movie.

Meanwhile Lupin taught him Expectum Patronum, which he used over and over in the 3 movie, 5th movie and 7th movie.

Stop being so timid, you're uncancellable. Call a spade a nigger.

He was. I think he got 12/12 full marks on graduation, which is actually insane-tier. But he was also retarded for following Voldemort.

>Lupin never put him in death threatening situations
>*forgets to take his Wolfsbane potion in your path*
heh, nothing personnel, harry

>Lupin never put him in death threatening situations,

Attached: 1416533912990.jpg (258x314, 11.44K)

Lupin didn't force Harry to visit Hagrid, go after Sirius, stay for the whole Peter revelation and then have a gay uncle talk about Harry moving in with Sirius.

Harry was the one who put himself at risk

go back

Lupin literally followed him after dark on the night of a full moon

He didn't. He had the map and saw Sirius in it. He went to help his friend and stop Peter. At no point did Lupin want to hurt Harry.

The thing that makes it weird is that all of the character development for Moody comes from someone impersonating him. But when he shows up for real later on it's like they expect you to know this character when in reality it's the first time you're actually meeting him.

The whole situation was retarded. Barty Crouch Jr formed a father-son relationship with Harry and then that somehow continued with Alastor Moody after Crouch was exposed.

How does that make any sense? Harry and Moody should've been complete strangers

>"The important thing is, I was watching it carefully this evening, because I had an idea that you, Ron, and Hermione might try and sneak out of the castle to visit Hagrid before his hippogriff was executed. And I was right, wasn't I"
t. Lupin

Don't question my HP knowledge faget

This is the stupidest part. We should have had Moody for half the movie then like after the dragon battle "something" appears to be off with Moody but we don't know what. Rest of the film can stay the same.

well if the guy did such a good job impersonating him that he fooled wizards then I'm guessing the impersonation was pretty close to his actual personality.

He is literally me..

what the fuck? do female writers really?

Attached: 9q7a9.png (580x449, 244.28K)

It's only weird in the movies. In the books
1. Polyjuice potion changes your voice too, so there's no voice plothole like in the movies
2. Barry has a lot more scenes and an actual backstory so you understand what's going on and could even see certain events foreshadowed, like Barry was taken to the quidditch match by his father under the imperius curse for father x son bonding and broke free
3. You get explained when and how he managed to capture and imprison Moody
4. There are more mentions regarding stolen ingredients to brew Polyjuice potion, in the movie Snape just makes a passing comment while accusing Harry, in the books that's a more prominent thing.

>Barty Crouch Jr formed a father-son relationship with Harry
Holy schizo

You're all wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=KRgWRBIkvmU

Attached: 1637452130251.png (680x516, 10.82K)

>they expect you to know this character when in reality it's the first time you're actually meeting him.

They don't though?
At what point is the viewer expected to have some "Haha that's so classic Moody!" moment? He literally shows up at the beginning of 5 and beginning of 7 part 1. That's it. He's never a character you should care about.

He barely interacts with moody after goblet of fire

Hahaha he's so Ravenclaw, typical Lockheart! I love him!

Is that Andrew Dice Clay?

>Harry and Moody should've been complete strangers

They are. It's never stated otherwise.