You are going to the cinema to watch this, right? You need to support white kino

You are going to the cinema to watch this, right? You need to support white kino

Attached: MV5BMDNkMTVlODUtNjBlMi00ZTUyLWI5OTItZTFjMjVlMTA5MTkzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk4OTc3MTY@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1482, 111.36K)

I am actually planning on it. First film I'll have seen in theaters since the Kung-flu

That’s what I’m doing, I’m taking as many friends as possible to support my race and true art. Eggers will save the West, he is the next Leni Riefenstahl.

Same. As excited as I am to see a nog-free film, I unironically think this is going to be a Master-And-Commander-Tier kino, the best of the decade. Love Egger’s work.

If it isn't edited like a pretentious experimental indie film with violin background music for every scene, I am not going to watch. I like my movies to put cinematography above anything else. I am serious.

First film I’ll have seen in theaters since the Joker

>we wuz Vikangz

I will go to watch it but not because it's "muh white movie" (ethno-identitarians are cringe) but rather because I like Eggers' work a lot.

Why isn’t this a series

Coping swarthoids do it for free!

Attached: 90F60EFD-E962-4C16-874B-62233538CA24.jpg (1242x1771, 2.25M)

garbage cast apart from dafoe. won't be watching

>nog-free
There will be nog background characters and it’ll be justified as them being slaves
>Love Egger’s work.
The studio has forced him to recut it into a generic action capeshit flick

I unironically am. I’m not even a big Viking fag I’m more of a Greco/Romaboo, but the trailer looks so fucking awesome and the director has only made unbridled kino so far. The Lighthouse is up there probably top best films of the past decade. Plus it looks like it’ll be more than just an action revenge story because it had that shot of the Valkyrie and the Volcano.

Attached: FED356AA-738B-40E4-9968-45903FA08530.gif (498x413, 1.3M)

I'm for white genocide, though.

Because it’ll give J*ws time to corrupt and warp it like they did with the Vikings series.

I’m watching it for both reasons. If joggers can have black panther and ching chongs can have Train to Bussy, I can have this.

Based

First time going to the movies in like 8 years mabe. Gonna get nachos boys.

Also I barely even go to theaters, ever go to theaters, last one I went to was Tenet and that was with friends while drunk & high not by myself sober, so this is saying a lot.

i'm fucking stoked and this film is going to piss off all the normies. let's goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*top 5

You're Scandinavian?