People rightfully hate him now, but 1990-2010 howard was kino. one of a kind

people rightfully hate him now, but 1990-2010 howard was kino. one of a kind

Attached: 180110_abc_archive_january2_howardstern_bashir2_16x9_608.jpg (608x342, 22.1K)

>rightfully hate him now
Why?

Attached: 1648741041748.webm (636x264, 2.46M)

He's always been cringe tbph

>one of a kind
I wish. They're fucking everywhere

>WOWWWIE THE INTERVIEW MAN IS ASKING RUDE FORWARD QUESTIONS
OMG ONE OF A KIND, SO KINO OH WOWIE WHAT AN INTERVIEWER
FUCKING FAGGOT
FUH ! KING! FACK KOT!!!!!!!!!

because jewish neocons are the most evil people on earth

he's one smart jew that's for sure, he used his race and hired robin as his sidekick so he could get a free pass on making fun of negroes.

Not really. His interviews are lackluster and rarely insightful. The only reason he rose to fame was the explicit content

"EEEahhhhh ya ever get a blowjob hehehe? Does this guy look like he's ever fucked a stripper? Hoohoo, Robin, let's get that midget in here and duct tape bacon to his dick like a goy."

No, 1990 to 2004 was his best. Satellite killed his show.
Same for opie & anthony and ron & fez.

I despise ladder kickers like him

Didn't he have a beef with opie&anthony?

Kino, you are a retard if you think otherwise. The 80's stuff was kino also.

I never liked him as a person, he was always a slimy jew but his show did used to be kino. I mis Artie.

Kino

Attached: 1644869177141.gif (221x244, 1.64M)

in the 9/11 broadcast one of the guys they were talking to immediately blamed Osama was pretty kino

But what did he do?

I stopped listening after artie was gone, but, overall howard was very entertaining and way ahead of his time. i don't know what the show is like now but when i see clips he seems pretty old but still doing a retirement-home version of what he used to, good for him

Because I grew up in age where stern had already lost touch with society and gave up on the spirit of fun with his show. Its like watching Joe Rogan post Spotify.

when did you grow up? how old are you?

miss being a kid and watching him bring on those big milkers models. his stuff with beetlejuice was fun too, but the novelty to it faded away real quick. i hope he he dies irl.