Marvel bros we got too cocky

marvel bros we got too cocky

>According to Box Office Mojo, director Matt Reeves' "The Batman" currently sits at $674 million worldwide, including $333.6 million domestic and $340.9 million from overseas markets. That gives it pretty close to a 50/50 split, which is unusual for superhero movies, especially since this was one of the very few American movies that actually got released in China. However, it failed to make very much money there, as many theaters have been shut down again due to the pandemic.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 2.07.09 PM.png (1438x1556, 2.2M)

why does the top of his head seem so absurdly round
what's going on there

No Marvel movie has come this year yet wait for Strange and Thor to crush Batman

It's March, dude.

>why is someone's head round

Attached: brainlet (you).jpg (558x614, 17.57K)

Batman is probably the most popular superhero in the US. Marvel and Zack Snyder is more popular with third worlders

It's ripping BvS's anus so hilariously hard, we are up to The Batman making 3-4 times more than it was on the same day in the run cycle

I can't wait to see the numbers for this weekend

Attached: snyder btfo.png (2014x1112, 526.49K)

Too bad it won't break even.

it was a good movie up until the bombs reveal, it should've just ended before that, that whole second climax just feels tacked on. I think my favorite thing about it was the tech level. Very different from all the other film batmans.

>No Marvel movie has come this year
spidre man

Was last year you imbecile.

It was good until the el rata elada shit, then it became good again when the bombs were revealed

My bad in the UK it was released in 2022.

BvS had a historic second weekend drop since it was such shit. I don't even think its total box office was twice its opening weekend

It won't even gross over BvS at this rate lmao.

no it wasn't you retard, I took my little brother to see it days before christmas

>Um ackshully it needs $2 trillion to break even guyz!!!

Yeah I too remember 300 million budget and 300 million advertising, right marvelsis and snyderbros?

My bad I saw it in Feb so assumed it was released in Feb or Jan.

Attached: A02D3FE4-3D2A-4871-B1A2-1828B14257FD.jpg (1125x592, 108.13K)

What a dumb cunt. No wonder she liked Morbius

Oh no, DCbros!!!

yeah man what are toys, merchandise and video games? if only those would add to the total profits bros...

>still less than NWH
DCbros....

SeeIt has already bombed.

found the swede