Agent Mulder, as if right now I'm officially re-opening the X-Files

Agent Mulder, as if right now I'm officially re-opening the X-Files.

Attached: 1635563429565.jpg (639x480, 31.71K)

For me it’s 94-96

Agent Mulder, I'm officially closing the Sex Files.

im kinda le bad guy but look at my partner le extra evil guy (with cigar) i dont really like

>as if
Meaning he's being sarcastic and teasing Mulder and is not actually re-opening them

Where can I find a QRD explaining what are the aliens, what do they want here, why and who is the guy that smokes? I finished the first season, but I'm not into watching 200 episodes to find out.

I hate zoomers. KYS

he was never evil, he's just a normal guy who doesn't want to lose his job because of the dumb shit his subordinates are doing.

not really a bad guy, skinner bailed out mulder and scully plenty of times. he's just a classic washington operator looking out for himself

agent mulder I need you to find agent scullys nudes

WHY IS HE SUCH AN ASSHOLE TO THEM?

Watch 200 episodes and find out you weak bitch

Just enjoy the MotW episodes, the overarching plot is retarded

Did he redpill Mulder on the Israel lobby question? I've only seen season 1.

Attached: John_Mearsheimer.jpg (441x550, 155.78K)

>Rescues her from a giant ass underground complex, with alien embryos bursting from all sides trying to kill them, only to emerge from what is now known to be an alien spaceship
>"Mulder, there is NO such thing as aliens, get a grip lmao"
Holy shit, fuck Scully. Unironically, such a dumb cunt sometimes.

Attached: 0f243ca39c277ac1c3a256e9d8ef97b9[1].jpg (862x575, 76.92K)

Does it really happen in that order?
t. new to the series

Hes walking a fine line. He wants them to do their job. He wants them to uncover conspiracies. But at the same time he has to protect his job and theirs. He knows if hes fired they'll put someone in that will SHUT IT DOWN and the truth will never come out. So he has to reel them in occasionally so the entire thing can continue. Hes between a rock and a hard place.

I liked this show but on rewatching it's pretty retarded most of the time and makes no sense at all. The writers clearly had no idea what they were doing

That's in a movie

Fuck off nigger watch it and learn

No. That stuff the other user described with he ship happens in a movie between seasons. Mulder collapses in the snow and goes unconscious, exhausted after having rescued her. She wakes up, sees the ship flying away and tries to wake him up to see it. Later she tells him about it. The second part the other user is talking about, her denying it was an alien ship, was just a joke ending to another episode to show their banter and camaraderie.