Why does julia fox look so bad nowadays? She was define in uncut gems but looks like an aids patient now

Why does julia fox look so bad nowadays? She was define in uncut gems but looks like an aids patient now

Attached: IMG_20220331_155752.jpg (1080x1330, 261.05K)

UNCUT JAMS

Genuinely she might have aids

Dann she really wants her eyes to tilt the other way

>Coke whore ages like garbage
What else is new?

The interview she did about the book she is writing lukewarmiqkino.

It's called "paying the Toll"

I saw this girl interviewed the other day, and I think she might be retarded. Not like "vapid Hollywood socialite who doesn't care about developing her intellect" retarded but like sub-90 IQ retarded.

based fellow JoeyBToons enjoer

For me it's the daughter in Uncut Gems, Noa Fisher

Attached: 79601069_838172149986633_7409826369106120497_n.jpg (1440x1800, 352.1K)

Dayum

>She was define in uncut gems
>She was define
>define

Holy shit she lost weight

What do you mean? Is this some racist bullshit I'm not aware of?

Thats why she was cast in uncut gems its just that she could also carry the dramatic scenes as well as the vapid bitch scenes

whoa whee

She has always been repulsive.

weight loss gave her unflattering sharp features and she is horrifically bad at doing her makeup

Uncut Gems: 28
Now: 32
there you go

Behold the power of the ketogenic diet

I wish women would take up weight lifting.

The ideal woman has a base layer of muscle and a top layer of fat. Too little muscle and too much fat and a girl just looks fat and floppy. Too little muscle and too little fat and you get what we see here, some kind of freaky bony aids skeleton. Too much muscle and too little fat and you get something that looks too mannish. Too much muscle and too much fat and you get... I don't know, not even sure I've seen that. I don't count female powerlifters cause even though they're strong for a woman they're all obese, that's way way too much fat and that's not what I mean.

Anyways.