Uh men bros?

Uh men bros?

Attached: 1643076985865.webm (1000x562, 2.9M)

theyre supposed to be badasses but that looks ridiculous.

she is part of a super soldier anime tribe in the novels and not just the feminist writer cucks ideal woman, get over it

we got to cocky bro bros...

N-no....no my penis...it's...it's shrinking...

the more i watch it the dumber it looks. maybe it works if youre not paying attention and just have your brain turned off.

All these flashy digital af movies look so terribly boring

pregnant fighters i kneel

Mat can reliably hand them their ass on a platter and he’s not superhuman

I don't feel so well men dudes. Are we ever going to recover?

Attached: happeningBanker.gif (670x473, 188.64K)

AAAAAHHHH ME TOO

You mean the faggot that fucks with the laws of causality and posses the skills of multiple generations of warrior generals.

It's over for us scrotes...

amirite reddit bros xD

Attached: file.png (500x235, 190.91K)

This is just bad choreography
His arms goes to swing to the left but then changes mid swing to forward
It just looks jarring especially since they slow it down so you notice it even more

>This is just bad

agreed

It infuriates me beyond belief that there's a war going on right now and all the women got rescued and willingly ran away and are now riding BBC in france, starting an onlyfans and making tiktok videos while the men got drafted against their will and are being killed and forced to fight in Ukraine right now.

And then this pieces of shit come in and paint women as this noble strong empowered warriors who are better than men at everything. Like, what the fuck? Real men are dying out there and women are doing tiktok videos, but in fiction you paint the men as the stupid incompetent cowards and the women as the fierce strong warriors?

FUCK THAT. God i hate women so fucking much, i don't understand how can people even see what's going on in the world and not want all women dead too.

There hasn't been a good movie in 12 years.

looks cool

No, the one who was capable of beating Gawyn and Galad while having just recovered from Logoth’s AIDS

what about 12 years a slave?

what was the last one ?

women get all the advantages that men spaces and even more since they can leverage the entire structure of society to elevate them even when they aren't competant. But as soon as shit hits the fan the pull out the women and child bullshit while the dudes that got shit on to make space for women in the job market get sent into the meat grinder

oops meant for

It was a cool scene. Fuck off, you joyless incel. It must be exhausting to be stuck in your head all day. My sincere sympathies.

To be fair the ones drafting the men into war and causing problems for men are actually other men.

There is also a few ukrainian women who volunteered to fight.

Attached: 4e2e1482edc3e0516b5b39c59eddeafd.jpg (700x633, 36.92K)

based

Attached: greetings.jpg (1920x1080, 921.73K)

>are actually other men.

Like hell they are. Most of them are rich greedy jews who want money and drama and there are women in those groups too. When women start shit men are supposed to fix everything, but Putin starts a war and suddenly men's lives don't matter and women should be rescued so they can make a tiktok video in france? Fuck off tranny.

> There is also a few ukrainian women who volunteered to fight.

You're so delusional it's pathetic. Thanks for avatarfagging as an anime little girl, you trannies are all creepy pedos who see yourselves as anime little girls.

doesn't matter, scene looks retarded

Fiction is for women and children. Real life is for men. If you're seething over fictional media, you're consooming too much and not spending enough time being a man. Women still love men who act like men. Just ignore the media and live your life. Learn to grill for one.

That's the dirtiest, palest fucking Aiel I've ever seen. Then again, budget doesn't account for esteemed POCs as extras.

>Fiction is for women and children. Real life is for men.

Yeah boy but what matters is real life because, guess what? It's in real life in which you live or die, not in fiction. And in this real life we're in women are being rescued for being born with a bleeding front hole while men are being killed and nobody cares about it.

Men's lives matter, more than women's ever will.

> Women still love men who act like men.

You're such a pathetic mentally ill simp. I hope you kill yourself. Nobody cares about what women love, women are fucking garbage and should all get vaginal cancer and die. Love can only be between two men. Who tf wants the love of a bleeding front hole that makes tiktok videos and runs away to ride BBC in france when shit gets tough?

> Just ignore the media and live your life.

Tell all the men in Ukraine to live their life now that they got drafted and are being killed while their mothers, sisters, girlfriends, etc are riding black men in france.

You're just a fat american incel jerking off to anime little girls and you think you're untouchable, but remember that when China invades the USA your incel ass will get drafted, the girl you like will run away to france to ride BBC and your grilling won't do anything when you're dead, and as you're dying a 30 year old woman uploads a tiktok video saying "We women are the real victims of war"

>Stupid pol incel ranting

Okay, anyway barely anyone in Ukraine has actually been concripted because they have so many volunteers and women have fought there since soviet times.

Anyway cry about Jews or whatever.

men sisters I don't feel so good......

>barely anyone in Ukraine has actually been concripted

You're a dishonest piece of shit. All men from 16-70 got drafted. They can't leave their country and any idea an officer can show up and take them in to fight and die.

I truly don't get what you miserable man hating trannies get out of gas lighting, nobody ever buys gas lighting, i'm sorry you can't use it on discussions with grown men and your "T-that thing you have proof of isn't actually happening!" only helps when you're grooming kid.

Hope you get doxxed and killed, piece of shit.

if your country got invaded, you're saying you'd want your women to stick around, impede military operations, and end up gangraped and dead? You're clearly a poltard baby with your schizo screeching about BBC, instead of consooming jew media you consoom the schizo media pof Any Forums. Imagine actually being invaded. You want your female family members to stick around?

damn this Russian is mad as fuck

Barely anyone has got drafted, they had 100, 000's of volunteers plus active paramilitary's because of the border clashes since after the revolt, stop being such a faggot

>women are fucking garbage and should all get vaginal cancer and die
>Love can only be between two men
You are an abomination and you should unironically be executed.

>obvious newfag is obvious
pretty disgusting ngl

Attached: 1621493269934.jpg (960x502, 107.8K)