How are schizophrenics treated in your country?

how are schizophrenics treated in your country?

Attached: 1651074731980.png (903x315, 80.07K)

They are told to take meds and BMC (we have no black people here so only Mestizo cockizo)

hopefully it's just a bot, and not a turbo-autist like lee

He's not schizophrenic. He's another loser who thinks that pretending to be mentally ill will make him interesting. The male equivalent of pretending to be bipolar.

Aveage fedora wearing though user

Been screencapping him for the past two years

Attached: Skærmbillede 2022-06-05 kl. 22.53.15.png (530x1468, 208.17K)

a-are you actually from greenland?

>the schizo has been doing this for 2 years

Attached: 1650449104311.jpg (444x332, 10.85K)

I KNEEL

Aap

Consider me a connoisseur

other flags try to emulate, but mexican /though/ will alway remain unmatched, no other flags allowed

Attached: though.jpg (584x566, 291.79K)

a tweet of famous commentators who blame schizophrenia for defects are generally affirmed, although they have been pointed out to be dominant. there is some hypocrisies (actually even all are treated uniformly) "not discriminating because they might have good schizophrenia", and not being able to avoid the punishment. when discovered, they will spend their entire life in the hospital. it is easy insults and laugh. and it is getting worse due to the recent fire incident of a schizophrenia patient.

This is a /qa/ thing, it's not just one dude

Can anyone tell me more about the Canadian aesthetic schizo? I've seen him make unique replies a few times so I know he's not a bot, he seems like an actual mentally ill person

not even interested in other flags posting this
will not save otherwise

>Canadian aesthetic schizo
Who is that?

>keeping the spirit of /qa/ alive
he's doing the lords work THOUGH

He comes into random threads about specific countries and posts collages of unrelated images that he associates with the country, it always makes 0 sense and the things he says are word salad

Lets see if we can summon him, though

Neat, I don't think I've ever encountered him THOUGH.

Nah he's just some retard trying way too hard to force a meme

I was the lower case though