How come immigrants in america integrate better than ones in europe?

how come immigrants in america integrate better than ones in europe?

Attached: 1.png (1856x904, 112.37K)

scarily accurate image

idk what kind of nigs are you taking in?

all kinds the same as europe

OP has never touched a woman

you're taking in "humanitarian refugees"?

yes

how did you know?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

america's middle class immigrants are highly skilled and their lower class immigrants are latin americans who just walk in but they're already westernised, have christian morals and speak a european language meanwhile europe's lower class immigrants muslims just float on rubber dingiest into europe and are from a totally different civilisation with a near opposing moral structure.

Latinos don't. They're the equivalent of Europe's "refugees"

Everybody knows, same reason you waste time on this shithole and post cope hate ideologies. You're a failed "man", nature decided you shouldn't reproduce. Do Everybody a favor and just kill yourself, not the shoppers of a grocery store

weak bait Jose

its all true but i wont kill myself

Attached: _91508619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (972x850, 88.43K)

based

This. The Atlantic filters the bad ones in both directions.

Not just that. America is aggressively imposing Americanization. Those absurd singing of the anthem, the flag in every 5 meters... If you did that in Europe, the NGO sector and the media would accuse the state of fascist behavior.

Because the American ones aren't immigrants

Germans to this day are taught to be ashamed to be German and guilt tripped for what the dear Führer has done. So when young, naive Germans come in contact with an immigrant they treat them extremly well, so well actually, that it's just too good. Because Turks are not required to learn German, they get translations. They don't have to work, they can hust get neetbucks. They don't have to interegrate even the slightest. Usually they live in their own neighbourhoods, where just they alone love, no Germans included. So that's how you get places in Germany that literally look like Turkey 2.0. I remember back in high school, I would eat my breas in the cafeteria and a Turk came up to me and screamed in my face why I had to eat in front of him while it was Ramadan. So I had tomato eating. Because that's what Germany thinks is tolerance.

same, and I'm not even racist.

Because most American countries where never built on ethnic groups and as such ethnicity isn't as much of a hindrance.

This plus we don't have as many gibs, so immigrants have to be productive members of society if they want to survive.