Do you like Chinese acting?

Do you like Chinese acting?

Attached: 1647834209502.webm (320x180, 2.49M)

mildly funny but cruel

What in the flying fuck is wrong with chinks

how is it cruel?

Father is just teaching kiddo that animals aren't for petting but for food. I see nothing wrong.

t. bugs

Attached: CHUDBreaking.webm (406x720, 1.49M)

based sociopath

Attached: Ryan-Gosling.png (408x408, 359.39K)

Insects eat every animal (or actual insects) that they possibly can, whether or not it's cooked.

With some of the Any Forums tier webms going around in a certain other thread, I thought this would be way worse than it was.

It was staged you idiots

based chinks

Attached: 1610538237086.png (323x241, 134.22K)

t. racist

>Choking a guy from behind whilst he's distracted

look up 'the great leap forward'
literally the only chinese that survived were the ones willing to eat anything
this is why their modem cuisine puts so much 'social prestige' on eating out of the ordinary (or living which means... fresh) foods

>posting 4chins memes irl
dear lord

larper taken down by other larpers

NOT THE DUCKO!!!!!

WTF NOW I WANT TO GENOCIDE CHINA

Attached: 1555746275463.png (785x731, 279.49K)

The problem was the panel talking about Israel.

what thread

I prefer Paki/Indian acting

Attached: pajeet pedo.webm (480x480, 1.77M)

>Local officials were fearful of Anti-Rightist Campaigns and they competed to fulfill or over-fulfill quotas which were based on Mao's exaggerated claims, collecting non-existent "surpluses" and leaving farmers to starve. Higher officials did not dare to report the economic disaster which was being caused by these policies, and national officials, blaming bad weather for the decline in food output, took little or no action. Millions of people died in China during the Great Leap, with estimates ranging from 15 to 55 million, making the Great Chinese Famine the largest or second-largest[1] famine in human history.[2][3][4][5][6][7][8]
HOLY BASED COMMUNISM

Based paki