Please boycott Disney so the lines can finally be bearable again...

Please boycott Disney so the lines can finally be bearable again. Holy fuck I went 2 weeks ago and literally every ride had a 45 - 90 minute wait

Attached: AAABE912-124C-4B03-818D-0BF5A3B25657.jpg (828x1133, 641.77K)

Boys and girls has always been stupid though?
Why even say girls? Just say boys or kids. This whole feminist bullshit of women ALWAYS needing to be considered as their own special group rather than an irrelevant bunch of the bigger lot has always been pathetic.

Anyone who is retarded enough to think they'll have fun going to the most overrated, overcrowded theme park in the world is a fucking retard.

The only people who seem to go to Disneyland anymore are hormonally compromised 20-30 year old women who get drunk and scream constantly. I have nothing but contempt for these people.

Attached: 1639785786121.png (198x166, 49.97K)

I think the hilarious part about conservatives boycotting Disney is that they’re just going to hurt Florida - their holy grail red state - in the long run. Disney makes up a significant chunk of Florida’s economy. There’s other theme parks, sure, but NOTHING comes close to the amount of tourism that Disney brings each year. You’re just going to end up fucking up the state even more.

Is the circus still around?
>ladies and gentlemen boys and girls

Interesting. Id love to see the numbers on that. Tourism bucks are the best for economies bc its free money. I wonder how much as a percentage of Floridas taxes disney brings in.

Unironically like 7 circuses near me went out of business since 2015

Good to know. When my son is of age he's gonna be a universal studios chad then.

Attached: n13_super_nintendo_world_universal_japan.jpg (1280x720, 159.33K)

That big nig falling out of the ride last week made me remember my town hasn’t had a carnival in 20 years because out of town nigs couldn’t stop stabbing other nigs at our carnival. And then I heard a radio ad for some hot tub expo this weekend where the circus used to perform.
>1997 was 35 years ago

In regards to spoilers, they officially priced waiting lines. You spend extra money to "reserve" your spot 30 days prior or some shit. They have you on a leash if you want to spend as little possible time on waits

>A 2019 study found Disney dominates the Central Florida tourism industry, according to Oxford Economics, and produced: $75.2 billion annual economic impact for Central Florida. 463,000 jobs. $5.8 billion in additional state tax revenue.

Yeah isn't there like a Genie app you get now? You like pay extra for fast pass tickets or something

This is actually it. This is were the blending of gender begins. You will remember this post in the future. This has been planned for a long time.

I've never been to any Disney theme parks, so this changes nothing for me. Anything to end this company though.

I hope your son is gay.

Don’t worry user, you can have Disney, I’ll stick to Universal parks and Busch Gardens.

Imagine going to an "Amusement" park. This world is cruel, souless and evil. I can't wait to watch this world burn.

Enjoy your screen simulators that are all basically the exact same ride experience. I’ll be having fun on Tron and Guardians. Say hi to the minions for me lmao

Have fun waiting 3 hours for a 8 minute ride

No one is boycotting Disney besides retards that think it's illegal to say gay in the state. Absolutely 80 IQ dregs like yourself

My brother is a retard so we always got to cut to the front of every line

Attached: 1609198386931.jpg (1024x973, 76.15K)

Retards, both of you. Universal honestly is pretty great with its rides but at the same time, damn near everything has an hour+ wait time unless it's a ride for a series dead in the water

Just don't molest him and he'll be straight

My step dad had cancer so we often got to skip in line too. Specifically we only got to skip in line until we got to a shaded area then we had to wait out the rest of the line

Are they going back to saying younglings?

It’s literally only foreigners. Always huge groups of Brazilians and Europeans.

how did you get in without getting the clot shot?

Wait, what?
Even trannies say they're a boy or girl. Is there some other gender I'm supposed to know about?

Non-Binary. 90% of them just go "they/them" but about 10% of them are the 72 gender retards

/thread

>gender inclusion is not mentioning gender at all

Hm?

having 10k available for a holiday and picking disneyworld is just not my bag.

Since this is the disney thread, important question.
How was pic related the saving grace for disney but also their biggest detriment? He singlehandedly saved them from bankruptcy and then almost puts them right back in it in the 2000s

Attached: MichaelEisnerOct10 (1).jpg (1847x2392, 1.66M)

Universal has been relentlessly mogging Disney in recent years. It's a shame, because I still have a place on my heart for the Disney parks, but everything I love about them is nearly 20 years old or more. Almost all of the additions in the past decade and a half have been underwhelming to some extent.
>He doesn't know about non-binary, agender, two-spirit, etc.
I envy you user. So innocent to insanity of the West.

You don’t want to stay on the Millenium Falcon for 5 nights?

>Disney makes up a significant chunk of Florida’s economy
>economy

The entire "economy"? user, you are a horrible liar. If you said Florida's tourism, then I might have believed you.

He was overly ambitious. It worked out for him at the start, but when your cranking out films and parks, one slip-up can lead to a need to bring down the budget on another project, which then causes problems of its own, leading to a domino effect. Still, I'd take Eisner of Iger or Chapek any fucking day. The man had at least some respect for what made Disney special