Why do we pretend to hate Grogu?

Why do we pretend to hate Grogu?

Attached: l-intro-1643820144.jpg (1600x901, 191.18K)

>grogu
u wot

I love Gago

Are we like, supposed to follow his adventures in real time for the next 900 years?

>Pitch meeting
>What if Gizmo could use the force!?!?

Baby Yeed was a better character.

>Next 900 years
There is not 900 years between Mandolorian and Kylo Ren dicing this nigga up.

>This infant boy is actually a 50 year old space wizard
Pedophiles get the fucking rope.

Kylo won't kill him, he will lives centuries

You are fucking retarded. There is a film literally called "The Last Jedi". He's dead.

his name is baby yeed you fuck

But gigo isn't a jedi

Baby Yeed is the actor.

Gibgu redefined star wars and brought into a more inclusive, more tolerant, more socially just era. When he eventually comes out of the closet as both gay and a trans-rodian it will be a masterpiece.

Yes he is goddamn retard. Watch the fucking show.

Oh yeah, you're right. He's just getting jedi 101 training from cartoon luke because he's already a fully trained jedi.

>Kylo Ren dicing

Grogu quit the Jedi. Luke was a dick and made him choose between the Jedi or his family. Grogu chose family and will miss Ren's school shooting. Grogu is The Mandalore. He will grow up to wield the darksaber, unite the clans under his rule, conquer the galaxy and kill Darth Rey Palpatine.

Attached: star wars holocaust, mandalorian sniping jewas.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

Because in the Canon of Star Wars, Yoda was now a stupid googoogahgah baby shitting his pants for 50+ years. Really undermines the whole "I'm wise because I've been doing this for 800 years"

>fully trained
Nice goalpost move. He has years of training under his belt. He is a recognized Jedi Padawan. The dude has far more training and ability than tons of other canon characters who were recognized as Jedi.

I was also hoping his species wouldn't naturally be gifted with the force and that he was a success story of being an enlightened swamp creature.

Nope. Sabine becomes Mandalore again. Djinn gives his life protecting Grogu, and Grogu returns to Luke to end the series.

The webm does kind of point out something important here. I mean, should Gribdo really be hanging out with this guy? I mean, a murdering bounty hunter really isn't the best example for a kid.

It'd be like they made a show about Blackwater Mercenaries who raised a young orphan afghan. Probably isn't going to turn out well...

But hey, it's disney, so it's automatically wholesome, right?

>Jedi Padawan

Ah...so not actually a Jedi, though, huh?

>YO' NAME IS GROGU!
YEED...KINTE

Yes a Jedi. Padawan is a rank. He was still in the Jedi Order. Similar to Cal from Jedi: Fallen Order.

If you're a jedi in training, you're not a jedi, dumbo.

Like, if you took 3 weeks of electrician training before dropping out when you find a new oxycodon script, you can't go around calling yourself a electrician.

Wtf are all electricians heroin addicts how did you know about my brother

>If you're a jedi in training, you're not a jedi, dumbo.
Nice headcanon. But no. Padawans are recognized as Jedi in the Star Wars lore.

>3 weeks
He trained for years at the Jedi academy. He very well may have more Jedi training than Luke.

baby sneed

Blackwater did nothing wrong. When you think about it, Mando didn't murder anyone. He merely gave them a choice. Come in warm or cold.

baby yeed

i only hate his name, it sounds like some kind of italian pasta.

>are all electricians heroin addicts

yes.

>He trained for years at the Jedi academy. He very well may have more Jedi training than Luke

you have to actually pass tests, actually accomplish something to be considered a jedi, like luke did, not just take some online courses when you were a toddler.

Baby Yoda and Mando are the only two things worth while to come out of Disney Star Wars and that only happened by accident. Kennedy was pissed and tried to do damage control too. It's so obvious that Disney is just a communist propaganda organization and could care less about profits or good content.

Nope. You are a Jedi the moment the order accepts you. The tests are to determine your rank.

It says like a massive soulless megacorporation hired a retarded woman to emulate a man who is horrible at naming things.

well at least it doesn't sound like another name for feces, like most star wars names do.