I'm sick of watching shows with ugly people

I'm sick of watching shows with ugly people.

It's hard to get through even this first episode because not only do they look peculiar, they behave extremely alien and weird. I'll continue to watch it though because I like sci-fi, but Jesus Christ couldn't they have gotten an attractive actress for the main role?

Attached: intro-1601646086.jpg (780x438, 41.17K)

All women are ugly. Only men can be attractive.

>I'm sick of watching shows with ugly people
But you do that every morning when you look in the mirror...

This is true actually. "Beautiful gender" is a myth. If a man is good looking or average, he will look decent even when: hungover, straight out of bed, dirty etc etc. Women on the other hand need makeup, trimming, fitting clothes.

It's fucking hilarious if you think about it. There are only few women that look good without makeup and I say it as an enemy of makeup.

She's not ugly though

the... DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRR

that show fucked itself fast. writers are in love with themselves.

Alien bitch from Halo is attractive.

Attached: 1200px-HTV-Makee.png (1200x574, 482.34K)

that's a robot not a woman
that's just because women have an arms race with their looks, men don't compete over looks.

you might be just gay or something. who knows

>they behave extremely alien and weird
Well, yeah, they're robots.

And that's why some people want to watch something that has attractive people for a change. Why do trannies and jews insist on forcing other people to watch ugly people everywhere? I just want to relax and see on TV a happy world with happy people. That's the point of fiction.

I'm not. The thought of touching or getting touched by a man is puke inducing. I also love women's asses and legs too much to be a faggot.

Sounds to me like you are a roastie.

not him but you're talking about men looking "decent" even after being hungover or dirty. Such thoughts simply do not occur to me. I am never evaluating how men look. At most I will note their size, muscularity, scars and tattoos.

>You'll be unhappy
>And you'll be happy

Attached: fca9e04984eacf252976a6cdfa80650cc436b278.jpg (500x500, 39.62K)

That's because you're double digit. I think about everything and analyse everything I face every day.

THAT FIIIIIIIIIINAAAAALLLY OOOOOOOPENNNNNNNS

>you're double digit if you're not constantly thinking about how pretty other men are and how women just don't even compare

Come on Paulie time to make your mother into a tree so she can be eaten by a snake.

Attached: Blaze Sol.gif (416x480, 937.07K)

>constantly
Pure cope and projection on your part roastie

i thought she didn't really get a proper sendoff, she just became a tree. That's why I thought it was a fake out for a bit. Usually they only discard characters like that if they've only been in the show for 1 season or a few episodes

You sound fat.

keep on thinking hard about how most men look great and women don't, I'm sure you're not gay bro. I barely have any idea how to judge if a man looks "good" or not, because I don't have female sexuality.

>If a man is good looking or average, he will look decent even when: hungover, straight out of bed, dirty etc
I almost agree with your stance as "an enemy of makeup" because I'm not a huge fan of it either, especially lipstick which is almost always comical looking and getting it smeared on your lips as a guy, looking like a drunk clown, is annoying.
However, you are delusional if you think good-looking men are good-looking all the time, regardless of effort. Especially since you lumped "average" men in there, too. Handsome men are generally clean, have formed/shaped hair w/ product, wear an outfit that both fits the body well and matches as an ensemble, have nice posture/nice physique, etc. And I say all of this as a relentlessly handsome man. It's effort regardless of gender unless you're a genetic freak, which exist, but are insanely rare (again, for both genders).

She'll come back as some Sol vision to fuck with Marcus again.