IQ TEST THREAD

State whether you believe each incident was 100% real or scripted

Attached: slapgate-screwjob.jpg (957x326, 51.23K)

The slap has been proven real. Get over it chud.

Both were real you retard

Both are scripted.

>State whether you believe each incident was 100% real or scripted

No, I don't think I will.

I honestly don't care about either.
One is a nigger getting all niggy with it.
The other is homoerotic guys oiled up for rednecks.

i dont care but i cared enough to reply deeez nuts

both are works brother, anyone whos not a jabroni mark can see that

Will Smith threw Chris Rock threw a 30 foot high steel cage at 2022 Academy Awards

Both are fake. Actually you froze it at the perfect part on the right.
1. You can visibly see some of chris rock's cheek foam padding on his right cheek. That's the first thing that jumps out.
2. He's obviously not wearing a pad on his cheek. Will Smith is using a fake hand. You can see as he follows-through, the fingers don't move the way a real, human hand would. The simplest explanation is he's wearing a fake hand, but it might be fake fingers; it's hard to tell with the quality of the video from all angles.
3. He braced like he knew the slap was coming and kind of smiled trying not to laugh.

Attached: 1639699649353.webm (956x720, 695.39K)

>people still think Bret Hart would help Vince McMahon keep presenting a scripted incident to the public as being real, even after Vince caused the death of Bret's younger brother via gross negligence

Slap was scripted due to shockingly-low Oscar viewership beforehand
Montreal Screwjob was real due to Bret being too much of a mark for himself

Failed.

Passed.

Both real. If the slap was faked Chris would had a better comeback. He's a professional comedian. Will Smith is a proven narcissist. His whole family are. They're weird scientologists who aren't clued in to society. That explains their weird reactions.

Failed.
Passed.

>The other is homoerotic guys oiled up for rednecks.
Why do people still stereotype wrestling fans as rednecks when they've clearly been majority-soibois for over a decade now?
Rednecks haven't been a significant part of the wrestling crowd since the early 90s

The same people who are gossiping about will Smith on this site are the same ones who go to a stone cold Steve austin thread and yell about how wrasslin’s fake. The ironknee

Both are real. Bret Hart was a bitter bitch for decades after this.
You're too much if a smark for your own good.

Bret has some negative traits but being a liar isn't one of them. He wouldn't lie about the screwjob, especially not for this long
And I will never understand why people still think the slap was fake. Will might be a good-enough actor to fake that entire thing the way that it played out, but Chris damn sure isn't. Chris is a terrible actor, I've seen him in various movies and sitcoms. He couldn't fake that awkwardness and shakiness in his voice after that slap, he doesn't have the talent for that

you have brain damage schizo retard, jump off from a bridge

I don't know, and I don't care

>black on black violence
Not my problem.