Its up! New RLM just dropped! What do we think of it?

Its up! New RLM just dropped! What do we think of it?

Attached: Screenshot_20220331-160040_Brave.png (1080x929, 591.68K)

thanks for the update, reddit!

meme movie
>but muh raimi

shit film

Rich and Jay covering 80s movies feels like it should be kino but they're all very boring. I don't know if they have very good chemistry together without Mike to connect them.

>ITS DEAFENING!!!
>ITS DEAFENING!!!
>ITS DEAFENING!!!
>ITS DEAFENING!!!
when will these fucking chuds will apologise huh?!?!

it's kino and you've been filtered

Yeah, but i think its more that rich is terrible in the re:view format. All he knows how to do is "remember this?" And jay is only good for referencing other movies connected to the movie they are re:viewing.

Where the fuck is their Batman review? Are they just not going to do one?

They've already said they have no interest.

Which disabled man are they bullying in this video?

great, so they decided to basically ruin every good 90s movie by exposing it to their midwit audience?
fuck that.

Are the rumors about Rich Evans true?

It doesn't help that Rich is sub 80IQ and cannot discus films to save his life. I'd have just as good cinematic analysis by taking any random Rust Belt slob off the street of my neighborhood as Jay does w/ Rich.

Wtf? They’ve reviewed every garbage piece of Marvel bullshit that’s come out in the last decade. They’ve fucking reviewed The Black Widow. They’ve fucking reviewed Ant Man for Christ’s sake. Yeah, they’re half in the bag alright, the gigantic bag marvel gave them with dollar signs all over it

>I can only enjoy things that aren't popular

>They’ve reviewed every garbage piece of Marvel bullshit that’s come out in the last decade.
Yes and that has contributed to them being burnt out and disinterested in more comic book movies.

>jay going full tim pool

lol fucker is balding hard

this time a burn victim, it's not very nice at all

>wearing a hat means you must be balding
You realize we've seen literally dozens of videos in the last few months where he's not wearing a hat right?

>no Mike
lmao imaging even considering this crap.

its like watching womens sport.

He literally wears a beanie all the time. Baldlet keep on seething.

no mike no watch

ITS UP

NOTIFICATION SQUAD REPORT IN

I have an email notification and my phone both on sound and vibrate for when a new vid is up

they're making fun of liam neeson's old man prostate

Attached: 276118558_671051120616387_1008388180554856023_n.png (1321x690, 876.26K)

>Darkman
>MC is a white dude
kinda problematic, not a good look after their recent blunder