Untitled

Attached: 1648756816603.png (949x722, 844.14K)

I hate this bitch and her scrunch-face expression
Fake-ass Renee Zellweger

>they make Mary Jane black
>she immediately starts talking about slavery

Here's your MJ, bro.

Attached: 1626028146spider-man_mj.jpg (1820x1198, 262.49K)

Kek

i preferred the fake redhead

>inb4 filename
keep seething

Attached: db4.jpg (1080x1253, 551.45K)

Is there a reason why mulattoes get more fixated with race? Specifically with their black side.

It's not made out of cotton you stupid bitch.

You already know why. Overcompensating.
They get picked on by their darker-skinned peers for not being "black enough" so they end up being militant try-hards

They must not celebrate 4th of July

>Shunned by whites
>Shunned by blacks

Race fixation

They have no sense of belonging. Blacks don't want them and laugh at them, and despite the fact whites don't hate them, they still get treated by the "minority to be condescended". Nobody wants them, they are ugly, they don't want themselves. So they get aggressive and loud and choose the side that has the most victim status, despite that side laughing at them.

You would rather the slaves died in vain?

some are ugly especially if they get fat
but some are not and inherit the better traits of their races. For women, they won't wall as hard and they don't look mannish if they have enough Euro features.

>this movie was so bad that Any Forums didn't have a phase where constant threads shitting on it were posted

kek

cutie. only chud tourists disagree

>Shunned by blacks
But they can pass as a lightskinned black but will never pass as white

As a black dude with a half black half-sister and brother, it’s because they have the “man with no country” syndrome. As another poster said, not black enough for the blacks, and not white enough for the whites.

It doesn’t help that our dad left their mom(White) for my mom(Black) and had me. I ended up becoming taller, more muscular, and just better looking than my brother. That’s mostly because I actually workout, eat clean, and played sports in my youth. Plus my mom is 5’9. Their mom is 5’1 land whale. I became the favorite of our father, so he spent his life seething like a sad cunt. My sister is just a light skinned black girl with no ass(pretty face but no ass).

I’m not saying people shouldn’t race mix, just don’t copulate with dregs of the other race.

>younger brother is the Chad
>older brother is the afterthought disappointment
This is my life. Anyone else?

Attached: 7DB79268-D293-4C08-9A57-40EB6B175A9E.jpg (640x480, 27.03K)

>I don't want to celebbrate something that was built by slaves
>film with china made CGI shit

Attached: 1647895210323.gif (196x270, 2.2M)