Man, I really feel bad for Chris

Man, I really feel bad for Chris
>Grows up as a poor nigga in a shitty black neighboorhood in 70's NY
>Gets beat up by hood niggas because they don't see you as one of them
>Gets beat up by kids in your all white school because they don't see you as one of them
>Can't go a single day without bullying from all sides
>Even gets sexually assaulted at one point
>Makes an entire tv show about the nightmare that was your childhood
>Decades later and you still can't cope with the trauma in your past
>Gives interviews talking about how that bullying still affects you, despite the money and fame
>Gets hired to tell some lighthearted jokes about some millionaire celebrities at the oscars
>Some big black nigga doesn't like what you say
>Decides to get up and slap you in front of millions of people
>Emasculate and humiliate you for the whole world to see
>Your bully then gets to sit down, enjoy the rest of his night and even win a fucking oscar
I can't even imagine what must be going through his mind right now, probably a lot of anger and confusion.
And then you have retards defending his bully, saying "he was defending his cheating rich wife from a mild joke at a formal event".
Fuck of, If Rock had to know about her fake alopecia, Will should now about his past trauma.
That nigga should be in jail.
youtube.com/watch?v=XPJ-2SrAzo8&ab_channel=TheHowardSternShow

Attached: Untitled.png (1257x547, 68.89K)

Thats what the look on his face was later. He was thinking man I made it all the way to the Oscar stage and things haven't changed a bit.

Humiliating? I wouldve said “owie” and cried if someone slapped me, he took it extremely well.

I like Chris Rock, some great standup specials. On the other hand, Will Smith is an ignorant piece of shit who I'd like to see dead.

Every time black people try to have a good time...

Yep. He's still that child that got bullied and still no one cares.

I've never been a Chris Rock fan, his humor rarely lands for me although Everybody Hates Chris had its moments. Always liked Will Smith, I enjoyed most of what I've seen him in. But what Will did was wildly unnecessary and out of line. I would have hit back in that situation just reflexively out of rage, so his restraint and professionalism are extremely admirable. Will needs to ditch his shit wife and buy Chris the nicest possible bottle of scotch he can find.

I hope Cuck Smith gets booed at every public appearance he makes for the rest of his life

/Our nigger/ Chris did not deserve that

Attached: 1648079078954.jpg (1387x702, 85.18K)

>I feel bad for guy who made millions telling unfunny jokes and gets to be in movies and host the oscars

why? His life is better than 99.9% of the rest of the world. Maybe he had a shit childhood but so did most people especially if they grew up in shitty parts of the world

Stop making me angry.

Attached: raised-by-wolves-serie.gif (498x280, 1.19M)

>Admittedly still traumatised by childhood events
>"Lolol he has money forget his feelings"

Kys faggot.

I hate Will Smith so much bros

This but all blacks

Dangerously based.

He's also mildly autistic, confirmed on the Sperg scale. Will Smith beat on a 52 year old autistic gus half his size. Stunning and brave.

He probably talked a lot of shit as a kid and that's why he got bullied. Talk shit get hit. Keep your mouth shut, watch your tongue, and know where you are on the pecking order.

99.9% of the world didn't get humiliated in front of millions of people. The higher you rise, the harder you fall.

>52

He's 57, almost 60. He beat a 60 year old man, a foot shorter and 100lbs lighter than him. Will should khs. The fact he's not being condemned by the entirety of Hollywood proves they're completely insane, just as, ironically, Jim Carey said.

Attached: jim-carrey-calls-hollywood-spineless-will-smith-oscars-5-62440376ae1de__700.jpg (700x469, 48.11K)

SOO FUCKING FAKE

Jim Carrey groped girls on stage, that piece of shit just jumps at any opportunity to pretend to be moral and righteous. He is Hollywood.

Based

>be multiracial/multicultural mutt
>don't fit into a particular stereotype
>get bullied mercilessly by all sides

Why are americans like this? And yet in the movies they make it out to be one big happy melting pot. How can there be such disconnect between media and reality?

That was obviously staged.

Attached: 18_MSDCLUE_EC001.jpg (3466x3466, 1.34M)

Even if you do fit into a stereotype, you get bullied. The only people who don't get bullied are home schooled freaks and they end up getting stealth bullied when they graduate into the real world. Americans do nothing but bullying 99.9% of the time and call it a culture.