We are now a totalitarian dictatorship...

>We are now a totalitarian dictatorship, no there will be no investigation into anything I say nor will I follow any of the laws of the republic
>I am also going to finance a giant death star to terrorize you into submission
>continue with the applause
Bravo Lucas, an epic tale of political intrigue, an exploration of the human mind and how an apparent democracy turned into like an empire thingy.

Attached: palpatineannonce.jpg (1400x595, 81.82K)

we literally saw this play out exactly when Biden was “elected” yet you’re probably still at home without a care in the world eating fuckin cheezits or something

>this would never happen irl
user, I…

>inb4 Any Forums

wtf when are we getting our death star

Explained in the movies you're just retarded.

Take your meds

>release date 2005
>Lucas kept saying Dick Cheney was the emperor
Hmmm

he didn't say any of those things

The zoomers defending these shit movies dont even know who Dick Cheney is lmao

You’d have to be a literal retard to think this way, imagine thinking Biden is some ultimate villain in a world with Saudi Royals and the Bush family

I'm just more saying it most likely Lucas' Pop Culture Hot Topic piece

George’s political critiques are literally the best part of his writing. The Bush-Cheney cartel are arguably the biggest global villains since the nazis, something a lot of people feel is hyperbole or wouldn’t believe but the web of evil the oil industry and the intelligence agencies and yale secret societies form is so fucked up the reality of it sounds like something out of dystopian fiction

he stacked the senate with gungans

George W Bush is a war criminal

When did Biden build a death star

i can't wait until biden starts euthanizing you chuds. i'll be sure to find out where one of the mass graves of executed chuds is so i can shit on it.

The whole prequel story makes zero sense

It's just so bad, I can never get tired of making fun of the prequels

Damn did you come here from 2008 or what is going on?

You're wrong about everything except that I am eating cheezits.

>We are now a totalitarian dictatorship, no there will be no investigation into Hillary's emails, Biden's dementia, Hunters laptop or the extra votes during the last election
>I am also going to finance a giant freedom ship to terrorize you into submission
>continue with the applause

Fuck forgot my pic , either way OP is a faggot

Attached: Untitled.png (726x438, 511.24K)