What the fuck did he do?

What the fuck did he do?

Attached: Chris_Rock_2014.jpg (450x600, 77.25K)

Relaxed

He talked shit

>chats shit
>gets banged
Such is life.

Blacks killing Blacks — 97%

He just got done watching G.I. Jane.

He was a little out of line.

Cracked a joke about Will's wife she did not like. Will was laughing at first until he noticed her reaction to the joke. I say this without shitposting: Will is a cuckold, he is completely submissive to his wife. He is loyal and subservient to her entirely, not abiding by her wishes means she will hurt him emotionally, likely by sleeping with another new man and telling him about it, which would torment him.

he shouldve fought back. inb4
>muh oscars! muh special nite! my magical awards kike show that must go on!

field nigger got cheeky to a privileged house nigger

Not at all

should have shot will
only way these niggers ever learn

He insulted him a little bit.

His job, professionally.

In other news, Will Smith slapped Chris Rock at the oscars the other night, which many critics are now shunning as inappropriate. Thankfully it was over a joke, and not something horrible.. like another man sleeping with your wife

Attached: download (10).jpg (1024x576, 34.83K)

What he was hired by the Academy and Oscar event organisers to do; present an award and make a few jibes at the attendee's.

The thing they overlooked was that there was a cuck and his psycho-controlling wife sitting front row, who subsequently ruined the event with their psychotic, despotic behaviors.

He got himself bogged.

What's most surprising is that nobody seems to notice it.

He insulted her a little bit.

he kept jada pinkett's name in his FUCKING MOUTH

Will should just take a year long solo vacation and live somewhere nice, literally a year minimum, don't have any communication with his family whatsoever, they'll be fine without him for a year, they got money. he can get some peace, step away from working, everything.

good one, fag

>Cracked a joke about Will's wife she did not like
What's weird is I don't even think Jada was offended or insulted by the joke. I think she just thought it was corny, which is why she was seen rolling her eyes instead of doing her resting bitch face