Any films focused on mimes? There aren't enough French films focused on them

Any films focused on mimes? There aren't enough French films focused on them

Attached: mime1.jpg (1080x1350, 624.84K)

i grew up always hearing jokes about french people smelling bad so to this day when i see the word french i think of awful smells

they dont smell super bad actually but they do bathe much less, only 47% bathe daily, for brits and burgers its around 70%. Also they smoke everywhere, even indoors, and throw garbage all over the fucking place, there was more litter in paris than in manhattan last time i travelled. also i dont know if the statistics support it but based on my observations paris was just as brown if not browner than ny

I hope she has hairy pits and thick pubes

Post more sexy mimes

The shower like once a week

>bathing daily
your skin must be brittle and cracked all over, and your hair must look like straw

Attached: cmonson.jpg (250x238, 7.85K)

is that Susu? I just discovered her recently. She's so hot and amazingly she's like 30 years old. God her tits are amazing

you must already dried out if that happens to you. you already lost

Attached: 1625430626896.jpg (976x850, 87.06K)

t. frog who cant afford water

Eurotrip had that robot mime fight scene.

I entered this thread on the understanding that there would be mimefu webms.

You sick fucks.

Do you have lotion, shampoo and conditioner in France?

Shakes The Clown.

Post Susu content

I really want to feel the warmth of her womb. Taste and smell her pussy lips. God, I wanna feel her pussy so bad. Such a hot pussy yes

this

I can't see mimes without thinking of traps

We had a teenage French exchange student stay with our family in Britain for a week and she didn't shower for the whole time, even though my family kept dropping hints about where the bathroom was.

I was 7 years old and neither noticed or cared, because I was in love with her

they make my peepee hard

Attached: 1642757092858.webm (1314x736, 1.98M)

Men shouldn't have to use lotion.
You are retarded if you think you're supposed to use shampoo and conditioner everyday. That's how you get brittle hair. You think all those chemicals on your hair and body are good for you?

Il n’y a pas français ici mais je pense qu’ils les femmes françaises sont très mignons et seulement pour moi

Attached: 1642821290174.gif (384x480, 3.47M)