Wasn't the family already multicultural?

The dad is a Spanish actor, the mom's Italian American, the uncle is Mexican, the daughter is Colombian, the son is Jewish or some shit. How's this not multicultural enough??

Attached: 2342343234324324.png (608x530, 429.85K)

The kids have the right hair but not the right skin tone

So 3 white people and 1 latinx? That's not diverse enough bigot

Diversity= niggers, trannies and (sometimes) Pajeets

As a kid living in latin america, absolutely no one cared that Machete was latino. I want Americans to stop pretending anyone outside their shithole cares about diversity.

It just means token black people and sole brown people.

Just reminded me how hot that mom was thanks

NOT DARK AND GAY ENOUGH CHUDS!!!!!!

Based latinos hate seeing themselves represented. That why when I turn in telemundo everyone I see in the soaps and reading the news are always white admixture. You never see any ugly squat goblinos.

I thought they were always meant to be mexicans.

It will have no soul

in burgerland, hispanic = white. see Rittenhouse.

they were, and they are. the op picture makes no sense and if its true then netflix is even fucking dumber than I previously thought.

Maybe we wouldn't hate it so much if Americans stopped making every single latino character ever a religious drug dealer living in an orange shithole.

tight tight tight *hits meth* WOO
*intones a hail mary while fixing a burrito*

Some telenovelas like "Rosa de Guadalupe" and "como dice el dicho" has more honest Mexican people looks. Honestly that show really shows how most of Mexico looks, the most realistic depiction of mexicans. Telemundo novelas are just mostly white Mexicans.

I thought the girl was so hot in those movies

Also those comedy telenovelas and shows also has Mexicans.

Might have been my first Any Forums crush.

Americans don’t care either. 90% of conversations between people here are about how much we all hate the woke agenda and the current state of the country overall. It’s literally just cunts on Twitter and they scream the loudest so corporations cater to them.

For me, it was the videogame girl from SK3.

If they are black then there's no more denying white genocide

Attached: 1648757046559.png (1600x870, 1.32M)

Not that Any Forums is the best example of what the audience thinks either, mind you.

She canonically pisses the bed

government mandated black people in everything.

if at least 50% of the characters aren't black then the movie is not "diverse" and every movie must be "diverse"

idris elba IS
jeffery dahmer the corpse fucker