What exactly makes Christopher Moltisanti evil? I watched the entire series and yeah he has some bad moments...

What exactly makes Christopher Moltisanti evil? I watched the entire series and yeah he has some bad moments, but he's honestly not worse than half the people walking down the street. At least he's a good father, gives Adriana money to spend on her dumb shit, and takes care of his guys.

Attached: 58a213c489c10ae42bb05be037ed5b9ed23349e526f59e2c99e91ed9485c098a_1 (2).jpg (865x756, 113.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q67i_1elWbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he smothered a little dog with his butt

>Normal guy walking down the street
>Shoots a cashier in the foot for making him wait

Are you forgetting he's a murderer / drug peddler / robber / etc.?

Yeah man shooting a man over not getting your donuts fast enough is perfectly normal human behavior.

Where the fuck do you live?

Literally the least convincing tough guy ever.
To all intents and purposes he is still Spider from Goodfellas.

He’s not evil at all, he’s based and filters all the christcucks

Chris is alright. Ralphie now thats a based guy.

Attached: hy.jpg (1470x2054, 592.21K)

He’s a murderer.

He isn't evil but really lacks a sense of empathy

he was pretty funny though

youtube.com/watch?v=Q67i_1elWbg

They’re all pretty undeniably evil since they kill people and all but I think the point of the show is that line treading between “hapless sinner in need of grace” and “irredeemable negative presence”. I put Chris closer to the line than any other made guys, but still in the evil category.

Attached: EkimwutWkAIy8WU.jpg (1139x899, 91.45K)

>If you don't pay me back i ain't gonna be able to hurt you

Ralph was funny and probably the smartest from the bunch

Attached: u.jpg (1280x720, 86.56K)

He is tough for one simple reason: he has no fear of everything whatsoever, not since Uncle Junior ordered his mock execution

Should have been a real execution. It would have been best for everybody. The nly thing we'd lose would be Cleaver

I don’t know maybe the fact that he was a murderer

Maybe the thievery, murder, assault, loan sharking, extortion, and committing to a life of crime until his death part user

Anybody he killed he was either just following orders or that person broke the omertà. He was a soldier, not a murderer

He killed a waiter, user.

Contrarily, you let him do his bidding, suavely.