Chris was the bigger man unironically

>Chris was the bigger man unironically

Attached: FB_IMG_1648753390572.jpg (720x1190, 55.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

today.com/popculture/popculture/chris-rock-confrontation-childhood-fight-rcna22149
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People are over-analyzing, and then posting to Any Forums for quick shitposting "yous".

His body tensed up after the hit, especially since he did not expect it. It's not evidence he was about to hit back.

why would that be ironic? just shut the fuck up you robotic faggotron

Are you retarded? I know you've never been hit let alone been outside.

A model of self-control. Smith must pay for his vulgarity and thuggishness.

He is right though. Punch anyone and their fist will probably tighten like that. It's the fight or flight response

yes

>believing this was real
LOL

Yeah he didnt flee now did he you faggot. christ alive you zoomers are retarded

This incident is better than the blue/gold dress thing for random people revealing how dumb they are.

>I'm different!
No, you're just autistic.

why does chris say after will shouts "keep wife name out of mouth!"? chris looks like hes about to cry and he says something unintelligible. then he takes a deep breath

fight or flight retard, he didn't run but quickly regained composure before reflexively hitting back

You are the retarded one. Do you act on every single impulse you have?

today.com/popculture/popculture/chris-rock-confrontation-childhood-fight-rcna22149
“In my childhood, I was bullied ridiculously,” he said in January on the “Fly on the Wall with Dana Carvey and David Spade” podcast. “Half of the bullying was because I was just a little guy. And then I got bussed to school, so I was a little guy and I was Black.”

“One day a guy really disrespected me really bad, like mushed me at a party … and pushed me and kind of, like, kicked sand on my face in front of girls,” he said.

Rock said he went home and put a brick in a book bag, then came back to the party and swung it in the face of the guy who was bullying him. The guy was seriously injured “to the point we thought he might die,” Rock said.

“Long story short, from that day on, as my shrink puts it to me, ‘You have been scared to be angry ever since,’” he continued. “I was so scared of my anger.”

Muh zoomers go back to yhe nursing home you troonlenial

Attached: 1643596074967.png (474x540, 264.53K)

So he wanted to wank Will's dick?

Fuck Will

chris is from the hood, willard carroll smith II is from money

he was preparing for oral sex too if you look at his mouth.

WHERE DA HOOD WHERE DA HOOD WHERE DA HOOD AT

well brooklyn of course. bed stuy do or die

It was white and gold, and everyone is retarded.

>willard carroll smith II
What a gay ass fucking name