GET THE FUCK IN WE GOTTA GO CLIP SOME ALIEN FANOOKS

GET THE FUCK IN WE GOTTA GO CLIP SOME ALIEN FANOOKS

Attached: 1619728868762.jpg (1024x679, 145.74K)

fuck you i just saw the one where has the needler in my folders yesterday and i'll never be able to find it now

I dunno Ton'

WOID TO THA WISE... REMEMBER REACH.

tone, some blue broads ere to see ya, shes out in front all naked n shit

Fuckin' flood spores all over!

Attached: flood.jpg (600x338, 42.23K)

Please try

Was Halo ever good? Can some autist rank the games

>Must-play
Halo CE
ODST
Reach
>Never touch

Try Infinite if you really want to.

Attached: Marines_-_Comparison.png (393x344, 238.46K)

I hate this stupid fucking meme and I hate that it makes me laugh more.

Attached: yaf3tvt.jpg (1000x563, 116.59K)

Attached: 1632991602025.gif (220x220, 342.52K)

test

Bro Infinite is worse than 5. 5 Has better gunplay but a garbage story.

Shut the fuck up you fannoik.

Be that as it may, it's still the king of shitty dumb garbage FPS games.

lol is this real?

cleaned it up a bit

Attached: tony warthog.png (1280x849, 1.66M)

I played Halo Collection recently, on PC, on Heroic.
Halo CE is Classic FPS in the sense of Health as resource but also one of the first if not the first game with limited weapon carry inventory. Vehicle integration, in 2001, was a pretty nice function few FPS games had back then. I would say probably the hardest of the games, weapons were good all around. Levels get really repetitive quick, though.
Halo 2 is a modern FPS, regenerative health, so that immediately affects level design. BR is nice, other weapons get nerfed. I am not ruse if its as hard as Halo CE, but I felt there were more annoying parts.
Halo 3 is more or less the same as 2 with minor changes here and there.
ODST is a return to CE playstyle with health pick ups, the free roaming between story elements feels like padding more than anything.
Reach also has health kits but adds cooldown powerups, which for most part is just sprinting. I would say its the most story heavy, there is constant banter between characters, where as CE is pretty somber and often lonely feeling.

Hard for me to rank them. CE is the one I don't really feel like replaying because of the repetitive nature of missions. The Library never fucking ends. ODST has a lot of fun sections but also a couple of "defend position from enemy waves" that can get dull.

The sequence I would recommend playing in would be
>ODST -> Reach -> CE -> 2 -> 3
Its a bit unorthodox, but any other way feels clumsy from both gameplay perspective and story progression, even if ODST technically takes place between missions of 2.
ODST and Reach also help build up emotional investment into UNSC and the universe, if you care about those things.

I have not played 4 because anons on /vg/ told me that I should only buy it during a sale if I get it all.

He's 4 ft tall.
What changes?

Attached: midgy.png (1024x679, 1.08M)

I demand more Halo Sopranos greentext

Nice get