Do mexican gangs really do this

do mexican gangs really do this

Attached: 2x7_Tortuga_2.jpg (1440x810, 359.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s36eQwgPNSE
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. They do worse than that.

yes. i was the turtle

They’re so much more brutal to the point that if you showed an accurate depiction of cartel violence, audiences would call it over the top and cartoonish

Google mexican kartel executions and see what kind of stuff they do

This is tame comparatively. Especially in Mexico

I saw a cartel clip where they have a pitbull start by biting off the guys junk and then then eat him alive

I've seen that one. It's hard for me to consider Mexicans as even human. Possibly the most cucked country on Earth.

Salvadorians are 10x worse.

well his name was tortuga which means turtle so they probably got creative with this one

The fuck are they doing??

The Caribbean and South America seem okay but there's something about Mexico down to Central America that causes their gangs to go Mongolian on everybody.

>go liveleak
>mexicans amputating and skinning some guy alive with a rusty machete, peeling him slowly

We do.

That's where MS-13 comes from. They're the most brutal pieces of shit on the planet.

Worst cartel vid I saw when the poor broads head finally popped off there was a fountain of vomit

youtube.com/watch?v=s36eQwgPNSE

What's the point behind the torture? What do they gain from it?

They'd behead the tortoise too.

he made a joke about his bald wife, justified

They're unironically serving Satan, whether they know it or not.

Worst shit I saw, may have been Mexico or Brazil, but basically they had a pitbull slowly eating a guy's junk away

The worst one I've seen was they had this family and just started hacking all of them and chopping off their body parts, throwing them in these blue tubs of acid. I can still hear that sound of the machete walking the bone. Fucked me up good

Too late

Their ancestors literally sacrificed babies and made death games just so it would rain