Mel Gibson reflected on the episode. "It's very funny, no doubt about it. Perhaps a bit crude...

>Mel Gibson reflected on the episode. "It's very funny, no doubt about it. Perhaps a bit crude. It was just difficult for me to personally find humor in it as that was a very complicated time in my life. They know how to pick their targets. *laughs*" To this, South Park co-creator Matt Stone reacted, "Well he's an easy target. And we still want our money back for The Passion *laughs*."

Attached: 164870260446291153.png (927x549, 694.67K)

the passion episode was pretty lazy, a lot of SP “satire” is just “person I don’t like acting like a generic retard.”

why are matt and trey like this?

Will these threads be a regular thing now?

> Why are Jews like this?
user, you know why.

Matt and Trey are too tryhard at times.

Mel Gibson is still a god tier actor and movie director. When Mel makes a movie you know it's going to by next level.

the passion is a great movie and those south park creators are faggots who need to kill themselves

Only matts a jew

>inb4 crypto kike

Also lol my captcha is jyw0r

They seem really miserable and depressed, like the class clown that's constantly trying too hard to laugh because he knows if he stops laughing he will kill himself. It's why they are both so obsessed with mocking other people for the shallowest shit possible and trying to act like modern cool kids into pop culture.

>the passion is a great movie

Attached: 1577361489589.jpg (566x338, 15.25K)

>literal jew and cryptojew shabbos goy kvetching about an accurate film depiction of their ancestors' thirst for blood and control when they had Christ tortured and executed for "heresy"

Why can't they handle people taking their humour well? Literally everyone time a celebrity doesn't seethe they do instead.

I'm starting to think their priorities are more personal than comical.

Based Mel taking it lightly

This. Southpark actually trying to dictate to people the theology of Christianity was a new level of entitlement.

Doesn't seem like he took it lightly. Seems pretty butthurt

Isn't it the one where Jesus invents the chair?

>the passion is a great movie

south park is for teenagers who are scared to say nigger but think watching south park made them edgy.

Never saw it. Is this real?

I cringe at the fact that people my age still watch south park.

It really is. The scene with Pontius and his wife is one of me favorite.