Reacher (Amazon)

Thoughts? I just want something to watch, is it worth?

Attached: Reacher.jpg (1175x1763, 426.17K)

Its fine disposable junk.

starts off good, gets worse over time and has a shitty ending
kinda pozzed too, but its enjoyable for the most part

Main dude's a charisma vacuum and the marty stu aura is way too strong. Only fun thing to happen was the Deagle almost immediately jamming

overall I'd give it 7/10 a bit above average

you get to see her qt feet in the show

Attached: c89i23aevnb11.jpg (960x959, 71.43K)

look mate its not some kinda of high concept tvshow, like every tvshow nowdays tries to be. OO LETS DO SOME TWISTS AND SUBJECT THE EXPECTATIONS. Nah, its straight up western, guy comes to town, makes things right. And its fucking great at that. i was hooked instantly, and those cliche moments? ofc, i enjoyed them too and laughed with them.

Give it a shot

personally i friggin loved it

i think you might need to know the guy before to appriaciate him fully.
tldr
guy played jocks n shiet, then was fucked by ninja turtles, tried his best, and after all these years he finnaly got his shot, so imho a decent guy, beside that recent fucking lying bout gear, wth was that?

Got it, I'll give it a watch

It's female coombait

Male version of that alien chick?

is it me or it starts really good and then it becomes kinda meh later?

>i think you might need to know the guy before to appriaciate him fully.
I really don't. Either an actor's got charisma and grabs you or they don't. He doesn't. I don't hate him or anything, I'd probably hang out with him, he's just boring to watch on screen.

Yes very good
Watch with your Father OP I bet that boomer will like it
take him some booze and a beef jerky or a pork fat

"Oh man, my father would have loved this shit!"
This is exactly what I was thinking while watching this, it's been 4 years and I misss him so much bros..

Funny thing is, I was planning to watch it with my father yeah

I want Reacher to fuck my boipussy

Before you watch, it might help to know that he is supposed to be big, like really huge, and it's something they never really touch on in the show.

Every single nigger is a good guy and every good guy except the hero and love interest is a nigger

Yep. Its a show set in the south that goes out of its why to make niggers look civilized

yeah, it's a time filler

God tier everything, loved her in scream