That's right cracKKKa

That's right cracKKKa

Attached: Screenshot_20220331-200021_Opera.jpg (1080x1705, 324.43K)

Why is she so smug bros?

It's a situation involving two people (three if you count Jada). That headline only makes sense if they people as black first, and individuals second.

Attached: 1615938773253.jpg (797x791, 87.49K)

This is all the result of the 2016 election, an event that created the culture of hatred and division we see today. Conservatives opted for hatred; not love. They elected a psychopathic mafia don, a manchild that broke democracy and this country and its people as we know it. This division created by Donald Trump is what gave way to that sick joke, and therefore caused the slap.

I am so unbelievably tired of niggers and jews.

Attached: 62E199CC-7065-435A-9777-01E7B93A79AA.jpg (1125x791, 365.99K)

I honestly wonder how these black liberals would respond if the majority of white people clearly sided with Will against Chris over this incident.
Not even being sarcastic, I seriously wonder how they would respond.

Trump really broke you bucks it seems

Can someone explain why am i supposed to feel offended by the word "cracker"? What the hell is that even supposed to mean as an insult?

Attached: wallace.jpg (310x465, 26.41K)

The division was already there unironically because of Hussein Obama, Trump was just an excuse for the left to bring it all to light

Had to check the URL for a second there, honestly thought I was reading the blerb on a shartdian "article"

WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE NOT MY WIFE'S LOVER

I think it means white people are bland like crackers. they don't have a "nigger" for whites so they resort to this non-insult instead.

>“These white devils love watching a black man get attacked”
You know I’m right

this.

Becasue wypipo cracked the whip when breaking bucks. Niggers unironically think it's a good insult

yeah it's a bit like that

Are they really so stupid that they can't tell the difference between racism and inequality?

Attached: 1631258625361.jpg (250x174, 5.07K)

>Why the support for Will Smith is eerily reminiscent of the whiteness behind Black on Black violence
Something like that is my guess. There's really no way to win that doesn't involve more money.

It's been 6 years, get over it.

They would move on to the next manufactured outrage
Just as they'd do if everyone sided with the other bigger or ignored both of them
Who gives a shit

Do you have a solution?

Everyone knows attacking someone unprovoked is part of black culture. Anyone criticizing itis a white supremacist.

Attached: 1633041361806.jpg (1920x1080, 173.71K)