Literal who shows up

>literal who shows up
>act like i'm supposed to know who he is
>dies

Attached: 0a917db7-fc20-4abb-98bc-90dc31bb9271-cad-bane-2.jpg (349x236, 10.01K)

He's like the techno union guy

fan service to those who watched the cartoons, probably in some comics and books too

Watching capeshit and star wars as a totally casual viewer who will only recognise what's been established in films or maybe some games is tiring at times. You have all these spergs going crazy at times for characters who are absolute shitter's in every regard.

I'd be careful where I was sticking my nose if I were you.

Attached: bane.png (375x322, 120.96K)

OMG ITS SCRIMBLO BIMBLO, HOOOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO THAT IS??

It's Nig Nig Sleazefaggot, lorelet. Scrimblo Bimblo is his cousin.

If you think that's bad, imagine how confused people who just watched The Mandalorian will be at the start of Season 3.

what's happening there

THE TECHNO UNION ARMY...
*buzz* *beep* *bizzurp*
IS AT YOUR DISPOSAL, COUNT

>what's happening there
Grogu is back with Mando, but that happened in this show.

Bane?

according to leaks grogu and mando are back together at the start since they runite in boba fett

Glup Shitto you fucking posers, Scrimblo Bimblo is from your shows, not star wars, and Nig Nig is from Atlanta

checked

You had to watch the deleted scenes from the cartoon

I still don't know wtf the lady jedi with the shit on her head is. I'm guessing she's from the dumb cartoon nobody watched? I dunno, don't really care either, not like they do anything with any of these characters.

This is supposed to be silly, right? Nobody is actually supposed to take an alien cowboy seriously right?

Attached: pepe.jpg (976x850, 134.08K)

>literal who shows up
>act like i'm supposed to know who he is
>dies

Unironically.

Attached: grievous-meets-anakin_f17a5f58.jpg (960x480, 37.83K)

Yes and everyone hates Grievous too except for children who watched the cartoons.

>Be an adult
>Still watching Mouse Wars
Yikes

Bane?

TELL ME ABOUT BANE

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE TUBES?

Attached: CHADBANE.png (1024x608, 591.58K)

Is this the cowboy, Bebop?

Grugnub Bimblo & Skwondo Fett linked up leave it or sneed it?

what the hell is it they're supposed to do now, that the show destroyed both of their professions and burnt the bridge? Mando is no longer a bounty hunter, doesn't even have a ship he can bounty hunt in, he's no longer a mandolorian. Grogu got kicked out of jedi training.

So what...are they just going to get married and explore sexual and cultural issues?

HOW DARE YOU TO WATCH SUCH PROFOUND EPISODE WITHOUT CHECKING CANONICAL LORE!? THERE IS 625363748484 PAGES ON WOOOKIEPEDIA EXPLAINING THE SIGNIFICANCE OF SPICE DURING SODOMEAN TEMPLE MATING TRANCE RITUALS AND UNIQUE PERSPECTIVE OF THEIR PERCEPTION BY ONE LEGGED GONORRHEAN CATAMITE-MONKS!!!!! THE ENGRAVING ON THE BARREL OF HIS BLASTER PARTIALLY REVEALS THE NECESSARY CLUES!!! YES, IT WAS DEPICTED IN EID AL-ADHA SPECIAL EPISODE, AIRED EXCLUSIVELY ON YEMENI TV IN 1987!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY STORYTELLING!? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO DEMAND THAT!? DO YOUR FUCKING HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Soy Wars.png (828x581, 148.05K)

>that image
holy shit saved

They're going to reclaim Mandalore and one of them is going to be King.
>It's probably going to be Mando.

or perhaps hes wondering how could someone lived after getting skewered?

>Tatooine belongs to the Sneedicate, formerly Chuck's Cartel. As long as the seeds and the feed keep coming, nobody will be sucked or fucked.

Attached: cad sneed.jpg (1284x856, 337.34K)

An alien cowboy with breathing tubes. One of the silliest designs in star wars.

Blorbo is from your shows, scrimblo bimblo is a cat or small pathetic looking animal

basically he's suppose to be one of the top bounty hunters in the galaxy
and the show clearly shows that i mean what more do you retards want spoonfed to you

>basically he's suppose to be one of the top bounty hunters in the galaxy

Attached: EG-9Tc_XYAAqNut.png (380x467, 9.57K)