I miss him like you wouldn't believe

I miss him like you wouldn't believe
>tfw no more kinos

Attached: IMG_20220331_203926.jpg (976x1527, 272.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QBrysnbRj6w&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He literally did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1641882610047.jpg (1124x1400, 285.23K)

Morally? Sure. Legally? I'm not so sure. You can't call him a rapist because rape victims don't have a choice.
I mean, how hard is it to not be an actress? Just go be a model in Paris or some shit.

hollywood, you had better get on your knees and make good kinos or I will spread the word that you suck (and fuck) shit.

Scott Rudin produced more kino and he got cancelled just for being a catty gay man

This. Plus any man who claims he wouldn't use such influence to get laid is a fucking liar.

Attached: 1648237946873.jpg (833x1024, 110.28K)

Balls deep into Jennifer Lawrence, I just cant get the image out of my head.

Trading sex for power is good.
Trading power for sex is ... LE BAD.

tfw he was a producer on Gandahar. Absolute abimation kino. My man was a man of taste.

>when you know you're in for kino

Attached: m.jpg (1280x720, 43.58K)

it is weird that hollyjew coincidentally started sucking ever more balls when harvester got thrown. was he a kinomaker?

Attached: kino time.png (1920x1080, 360.53K)

It’s pretty crazy how after he got popper all movies took a massive nosedive and still haven’t recovered. It’s like he was the last gatekeeper of non-pozzed shit.

If Harvey Weinstein said suck my dick and you can get a role on pulp fiction 2 I'd shove my tongue down his piss pipe as far as I could.

Fucking truth.
I didn't see any of those 'victims' return any of their awards or money for any of the roles they did. Why didn't the public burn/destroy/or as for a refund for all the movies the 'base-stiens' did?

choke on that dick cheese flowers by irene. i'm call you fuckers out.

You'd do that for a free lunch

Big Harv surely would have produced some capeshit if metoo never happened, right? Like Planetary or Astro City. Or something like Transmetropolitan.

Maybe Base-stien would've gotten the rights to Valiant comics.
x-o manowar with that dude from vikings/raised by wolves
ninjak with donnie yen
turok with wes studi/lou diamond phillips
plus all the movies would've had a hard R with hot thots and titties out. not to mention all the blood.

also bloodshot was good, but it could've been better.

*animation
youtube.com/watch?v=QBrysnbRj6w&

>ask woman to have sex with you in return for a favor
>she agrees and spends the next 20 years personally benefitting immensely from that favor
>20 years later she decides to accuse you of rape because things are no longer going well for her financially
>the state files charges against you and puts you in prison for the rest of your life

This is why I'm MGTOW. I'm not going near a woman ever again unless it's a professional prostitute where the transaction is 100% clear and there's no chance I will ever see her again.

Understandable.

dealextreme for mini cams. i'm making sure she says yes (not drunk).

>the only way to safely interact with women is by living under constant surveillance of yourself and everything around you
No thanks, I'd rather live free and happy.

For me it’s imagining him fucking a 19 year old Emma Watson from behind in front of a full length mirror