*guitar riffs*

>*guitar riffs*

Attached: 1621544764775.gif (500x360, 1.19M)

Attached: grasses.webm (1280x720, 1.67M)

>Griffith, I killed everyone.
>I am a master shitposter.

definitive opinions on berserk media:

Manga: Berserk starts out as one of the strongest manga ever made, quickly descends into guts being a babysitter. Loses lots of steam after conviction

Anime: 90s anime is decent but the lack of budget hurts the action scenes. 2016 berserk is trash of course

Movies: the cgi movies get way too much hate

Game best game is falcon of the millennium on the ps2, the musou stuff is trash

SO PUTCHO GRASSES ON
NUFFING WIRR BE WONG

PUT YOUR GRASSES ON
NOTHING WILL BE WONG

Attached: 195.png (1054x750, 427.48K)

I actually love the 90s anime despite the PowerPoint animation the still and paintings are part of the charm and can be genuinely great.

The movies are decent adaptions and worth watching I think. Could never finish the CGI anime, granted it was shit due to production clusterfuck

I CANT, I CANT GET IT OFF
TELL ME WHY, TELL ME WHY
WHAT YOU SAY
I DONT KNOW WHY I DONT KNOW WHY
ITS TOO LATE,
too late...

>everything was wrong

Attached: red wojak.jpg (449x586, 30.76K)

You know what, you've convinced me. I will play the PS2 game.

Tell me what

Tell me what

Tell me what you want

What happened on twatter?

just go in knowing the level design is pretty trash, but it feels fucking amazing to swing guts' sword and the boss fights are kino

>put my grasses on
>Miura still dead

Attached: 1641433349679.png (500x340, 217.89K)

berserk was never good, as was anime and manga. infantile trash for the mentally stunted. grow up.

WHATCHU WANT IN YOUR GRASS

>165883475
crummy bait
tell me why tell me why tell me why you gay

the golden arc is a work of art and you are unironically a philistine if you cant appreciate it

THE FIRST WORDS SHOULD BE FINDED

>mfw twitter discovered Berserk exists the other day because of Elden Ring and they all threw a shit fit over it and said they were glad Miura is dead

Attached: 8372173.png (1120x977, 136.16K)

wtf ??

berserk is literally the most normalfag shit there is so that's pretty funny

Berserk was good up until the point Guts gets bogged down babysitting that group. Miura needed to better orchestrate the brooding hero archetype because the brooding hero works best alone. Instead Miura went the otherway and made Guts babysit everyone, then some cunny came along and caused him to self-insert as Guts so he could impress her.

I'd say that was the start of the end when the stupid little girl was added. At that point Miura shifted from Guts being a badass in this inhospitable world to "Gotta impress the cunny". Anons be mindful of the coombrain. You don't think that cooming will effect everything you do, but sooner or later it does, and I'd say that was one aspect of Miura letting his sexual habits get in the way of his work. He was no doubt a cunnyfag who started abusing it too much and it caused him to lose his perspective of who Guts was.

it was mostly fake nerd women complaining about all the rape scenes in it that they were seeing out of context. lol the funniest one I saw was a woman saying that there needs to be scenes where a male gets raped and then they got spammed with donovan memes.

Attached: guts donovan.png (822x568, 994.55K)

Attached: 1643486386630.png (805x784, 502.4K)

People who are apparently anime fans only just discovered berserk. Since it is kino, they hate it.

Kek, trolling faggot btfo without getting a (you)