I don't get it.

Attached: image.jpg (750x422, 45.48K)

being gay is very sad

>LE WAR.....IZ LE BADDD

>I don't get it.

Pussy?

>mfw i get it

The lesson:
"You can be gay and Christian at the same time because I can right a dance number that has nothing to do with scripture"

*write

he explained the dance number earlier in the episode as it was in a dream, he was fighting with being gay and coming out to his dad, the girl represent god, mac felt like him being gay means he can't be christian, but after having opened up, god embraced him anyway, he had mentioned this to devito but devito thought it was just about banging, until he saw this at which point he understood. its about him coming to terms with being gay and the conflick that caused in his faith and his relationship with his father.

homosexuality is a myth

Well yeah, that's exactly what the number represents - but that doesn't make it's lesson true or even close to it as Christian scripture is inherently anti-LGBT.
If anything, it's kind of poetic that Mac, through this number, once again misunderstands the Bible like he always has kek

Attached: 1612438439334.jpg (1349x1462, 150.26K)

I had the same reaction as Mac's dad

It means that gay people have it harder than anyone else in the era where if you use the word "faggot" in a way not even referring to homosexuality, it will result in bare minimum you becoming unemployable and very possibly actually having physical harm done against you.

its not supposed to be christian scripture its just mac expressing his dream about coming to terms with being gay through dance

That's the normal response one has to shit

As if the tradcath faggots on this website are any more "Christian" than this homo

Didn't the season end on this note, weird fucking way to end a season. Also all this screamed was I am a serous actor please hire me for roles where i am not just playing Mac.

I may have made people soup and forced vietnamese to work to death in sweatshops but I ain't no homophobe

kek

It's not in character for Mac and results in a "then everybody clapped!!1" moment when really, the audience of prison convicts would have stayed seated, got up and left, or booed. It's desperate.

Meant for

>right a dance number
>right
Time to return to 5th grade English and writing class.

Attached: 1643486386630.png (805x784, 502.4K)

Sunny really stopped being a comedy so they can ooh and ahh about how great Mac is for being gay, huh? I haven't watched the show since Dennis briefly departed and they brought in some brown bitch as a replacement, but I saw the clip where he admits he's gay to get some money or something and it's portrayed as this happy unironic moment not corrupted by anything, which completely goes against the rest of the show. Everyone's rotten except for Mac apparently because he's a fag and fags can't be bad.

Attached: 086d03393b6c0ef2ede1a721052f3034--reaction-pictures-frogs.jpg (236x236, 10.01K)