This is how my flag looks like when I’m posting from North Cyprus (TRNC)

This is how my flag looks like when I’m posting from North Cyprus (TRNC)

Attached: 1649184304109.png (255x255, 32.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Christmas_(1963)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maratha,_Santalaris_and_Aloda_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=CX5Url_xCR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

north cyprus turks are jews who followed the coin to the church and then followed another coin into the mosque

I am not Cypriot, i am mainlander.
I just live here.

mad how there was an invasion and genocide in cyprus and literally no-one gave a shit lmao

literally just described every british colony ever

I agree.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Christmas_(1963)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maratha,_Santalaris_and_Aloda_massacre

we unironically dindu nuffin

I hear the north part is poor as shit, even though little bit richer than turkey. Must be weird crossing the border and stepping into the first world seeing white people holidaying, but have to go back.

>seeing white people holidaying
Greek Cypriots are Levantines who assimilated to Greek identity and language. They are identical to Levantine Eyrabs and Jews.

You are not doing any better Papadopoulos, keep leeching Europe, don't forget to pay your debts.

Attached: cypriot.png (600x500, 175K)

talking about the tourists dumb shitskin, don't get upset

Thanks for the info, always wondered how Any Forums(nel) acted in """"disputed territories""""

Kys.

Attached: 2637.png (720x582, 473.67K)

tall white people don't kill themselves dumb shitskin

some self awareness pls.

Attached: greeks.jpg (982x2031, 1.28M)

actually legit cypriots are doing so much better than both Greece and Turkey, it's insane. Also the legit northern Cypriots (not the shitskins the Turks sent over) want the island to unite so they can get that sweet EU passport. This causes a major amount of butthurt to Turks, kek.

Anyway, the arms embargo for Cyprus is goinbg to be completely lifted and Israel is involved, I suspect we'll see some nice things happening in the next 50 years or so.

I'm sorry, dumb shitskin is a pleonasm, just shitskin is enough, shitskin I'm sorry.

exactly, shitskin

Holy kek, is this what you read on Greek media?
Literally BBC tier shiet.

Attached: 89335385.gif (193x200, 2.2M)

Do you even have media in your country, shitskin? Didn't they even ban wikipedia over there, for insulting King shitskin or some shit?

friend of mine who went to northern cyprus told me its basically the cashcow / las vegas of turkey

It is.

youtube.com/watch?v=CX5Url_xCR0

Attached: kıbrıs.jpg (1200x900, 433.94K)