Peacemaker 2.0

Peacemaker 2.0

Attached: 1648743564657.jpg (1080x883, 141.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FvL-WGcoBis
youtube.com/watch?v=ot6CFdspro8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS

>we will never see it

Sounds right

Duke is a cuck and a female stripper saves the day also blacked lololollolololol

I'm here to kick BING CHILLING and chew LAOGANMA, and I'm all outta BING CHILLING

>making duke nukem in today's climate
he's probably going to be humbled by a black woman and apologize for being white

>4 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=FvL-WGcoBis

I'm her to feed and seed, and I'm all out of sneed

I like Cena but they're gonna fuck this up

If they don't also get Jon St. John to dub the voice, there's no point

Hail to the Queen, baby!

Super Cena will do the job for no man.

HAIL TO THE CCP BABY

Attached: john xina.jpg (1280x720, 64.31K)

Cena will water it down by doing the online meme version instead of the game version and it won't have anywhere near the appeal.

Yeah, that's why OP called it Peacemaker 2.0

yea it's the voice that makes that particular character

Cringe or kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=ot6CFdspro8

2022 duke nukem is a white male? i for sure thought they would have casted a fat black crippled retarded dyke, why is Hollywood so racist?

fucking why
Duke is a 90s relic and you would have to completely remove everything about the character that makes him what he is to make him work in 2022. this is just forcing it. they missed the window to make a Duke movie, there is literally no point.

i guess there's reason why it never happened. i mean if you look closely the picture says 4 years ago. that's assuming it's not just some meme picture that someone made years ago

oh. well that makes me feel dumb. that's good that it never lifted off though. I loved duke when I was young but a movie of him now would be peak soulless. character just needs to be rested unless gearbox wants to let people make new D3D episodes or something.

i don't think it's a character that would resonate well with audiences of this day. like you said 90s relic. mainly just nostalgia value for some people. maybe as a cheesy cheap movie straight to streaming sites formerly tv/vhs who knows.

Oh goody.... More zoom zoom garbage