Will Smith apologizes to Chris Rock

The guy made Chris cry (Chris is 57, so Will basically made an old man cry).

Attached: Screenshot_20220331_110703.jpg (606x720, 182.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpSKr9jx-BU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

omg shut the fuck up about those two irrelevant celebrity niggers already

Nice try Jada

Will should give his Oscar to Chris.

Attached: AAVyRkr.jpg (624x350, 25.83K)

I will never understand this cuck mindset of will.

Japan's Reaction to Will Smith Slap is... Different
youtube.com/watch?v=bpSKr9jx-BU

nah fuck that, he probably said to him "HEY YO LISSEN MANG, I WUSS'N MYSELF YA FEEL ME? SORRY DAWG" and then he went about his night feeling like king shit for assaulting a smaller guy on national television. Fuck Big Willy Style to hell and back.

wait, she looks acceptable there. Yet seeing her hideous face without hair forever tainted my opinion of her.

Will Smith:
>you took it in the face like a champ bro, right now when nobody is watching I want to tell you that I apologize so later on you can cool it with the revenge shit

>irrelevant
>the two most talked about celebrities in the entire industry

>industry
exactly, kikewood has nothing to do with real life unless you continue talking about it non-stop

Didn't ask.

fpbp

The only one crying was Will after realizing he let his cuck rage get the best of him

Chris was more confused than anything

I mean he could be wiping sweat or scratching his nose

Dude he's been a scientologist for like a quarter century. That's already proof of some serious mental issues.

Old pic is old

She was genuinely very attractive 20 something years ago.

WE HAVE ONLY BEGUN TO PEEL BACK THE ONION THAT IS THIS SLAPPING EVENT. SO MUCH TO UNPACK HERE. WOW, JUST WOW...

Really hamming it up for their staged slap I see haha.

i also linked the slap to putin kek i was thinking of shopping the russian flag over will and the ukrainian over chris and then maybe have someone else in the background as america rubbing their hands, but i am lazy lol

Interesting. Here in the states the perspective is generally that Chris' joke was relatively benign, just a funny joke to forget about. What Will Smith did will now cement that joke in history and it will be remembered much much longer than if he didn't slap Chris. I recommend reacting to/watching Jim Carrey's reaction to the slap, he's got a great point on the topic. Thanks for the video Yuta, it's always great to hear the Japanese perspective on current events.

Well Now we wait for the pol posters and racist hue hues to twist themselves into pretzels about this
I for one welcome japans take on this

Attached: 1648613374038.jpg (1280x857, 127.42K)

okay fine i did it

Attached: putinslap.jpg (1351x1167, 1.13M)

Phizer sponsors the Oscars.
Oscars has lowest ratings ever.
Actor slaps actor over comment remarking on wife's shaved head allegedly due to alopecia.
Happens on the same day as Phizer finished final trials for new alopecia medicine, Etrasimod.

Chris should get 17 free roshambo's. Jada will love it.