Is this finally the death of capeshit?

Is this finally the death of capeshit?

Attached: 18185131581.png (611x462, 283.79K)

I knew it was doomed from the start because any director that would select Jared Leto for a lead role is clearly insane and has no idea what he's doing

Imagine a capeshit movie directed by Joss Whedon starring Jared Leto. That would truly be the last nail in the coffin.

He was the guy who played joker in joker right? He did a pretty good job there and the movie made a lot of money

Things just can't go right for Jerod or whatever his name is

#madatmorb

>Jared Leto

he's nothing short of a whore trying to latch onto whatever he thinks is relevant. Blade Runner, Joker and now Marvel.

why is Sony so utterly incapable of making decent capeshit these days?

I like Leto. I truly do. But this user is right, he doesn't have the charisma power to carry a movie on his shoulders.

no, hopefully its the death of letos acting career though

Prefontaine is a pretty good movie

Attached: 1516240277037.jpg (703x703, 60.73K)

No user he wasn't this joker. That guy died

Their entire cinematic "universe" is just Spider-Man's supporting cast. The whole thing has always been a dumb idea

Attached: 1488300746748.gif (406x282, 3.1M)

Is "Rise of Skywalker" the end of Star Wars? NOPE.

>I like Leto. I truly do.
I've never seen him express a human emotion.

No, it's the end of Leto

now I kinda wanna see it just to find out how much of a trainwreck it is

no, but it's probably enough to make people realize that Jared Leto has always been box office poison

Sometimes I get Leto and Jake Gyllenhaal confused

Will this...damage his career?

It was. Star Wars is on life support now. The Mandalorian was only popular because Baby Yeed appealed to childless post-walls.

Same but I ain't paying for it

SOMEONE PLEASE STOP THEM

THEY'RE KILLING HEROKINO

Attached: download.png (225x225, 6.98K)

why is Jared so bad? I liked him in requiem for a dream

As it was before the pandemic?
I actually think so.
We still will have the giga movies like Far From Home and i also think Batman also did really good (not sure on that one).
But i think the pre-covid era were every single Marvel movie were always at least 500 to 600 million box office gold is over.