Claps

>claps
>laughs
What a bitch

Attached: 31531513.png (340x430, 271.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/gbmitEqbY9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The people we call Jews today are Edomites (from Esau) and their religion isn't Hebraism (dead) or Christianity (what replaced Hebraism), but Judaism (the rejection of Christ). Jesus told Mathew "I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." When Jesus sent his disciples out to spread His message, He told them "Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." The Jews were not a part of the sheep of the house of Israel that Jesus talked about. It is not the fact that the Jews did not believe in the message of Jesus that made them not of His sheep: Jesus knew that it was BECAUSE they were not of His sheep that they didn't believe in His message. "But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you." Therefore, in His own words, Jesus gave us proof that the Jews were not of His sheep (the house of Israel) -- they were not Israelites. Jesus knew that they didn't have the same religion or ancestry. Jacob kept his line pure and God rewarded him; Esau married out of his own people and God punished him. Jews are a mixture of Babylonians, Cannanites, Hitties, but mainly Edomites.

is the picture still loading its not moving

>heres a camera angle that alot of people havent seen
>op doesnt post the fucking camera angle
I hate this fucking website sometimes. I swear to god boomers on FB are more competent than some OPs here what the actual fuck. Why the fuck doesnt OP provide good salsa or even a fucking link to twitter anymore. Its just screencap thread after screencap thread.

>png

Attached: 1645948483629.jpg (1074x1015, 56.79K)

its in another thread

lmao anglogermcucks come from asia just like jews

Plus humans aren't the only ones who have booted them out of nations. God himself booted them out of Israel, and they were a people without a nation of their own until they used the holocaust to guilt-trip their way back into it.

Based

Then why the helll make a second topic on it?

Them why the fuck did you make a second thread, and also not post the video or a link to the video. You are making yourself look even more fucking retarded.

I didnt make the thread you fuckin baka

sneed

hi cody

Since this thread is shit anyway:
Last friday night (technically Saturday, I guess), a friend’s roommate started texting me goofy messages, and it became clear she was alone in her room and quite drunk. She spent a few hours sending me absolutely ridiculous messages and videos of herself, getting drunker as the night progressed, before announcing that she was too drunk too live and that she had to go to sleep.
I only know her as one of my friend’s many roommates, and she hasn’t messaged since.
What did she mean by this? Is she embarrassed?

Attached: 56F89D29-C4C7-4998-B19F-CA3E8A03C91D.jpg (852x480, 45.43K)

Alcoholic crying for help.

sorry I printed the video from my work computer and faxed it to my home desktop, and now it won't play anymore, anyone know how to fix it?
-Greg

youtube.com/shorts/gbmitEqbY9Q

I matched with a girl on tinder and we were chatting on snap Flirting and talking about sex and she sent me a snap chat of her bare ass with caption saying "cum over" so I drove over and eat this strangers butt hole and fucked her in doggy and came in her mouth.

you can save her, user

I fell for the hooking up with strangers meme and then I had a genuine std scare where a girl I was fucking told me she had a herpes outbreak so I got tested and luckily I dodged a bullet. Ever since then stds are the only thing I can think about when chatting with a new girl, I take things slow now. And before some degenerates tell me herpes isn't a big deal, having a random cluster of sores spring up on your crotch and having to inform every new sexual partner you have that you have herpes sounds like a fucking big deal to me.

>implying it's not boomers from FB coming on here and posting retarded shit

Man, fuck you Greg.

>telling people you have herpes

Kek. I have herpes and i dont tell sluts about it. Sluts have zero self respect, so when i match with a girl and shes wanting me dick inside her in the same day i know thats someone who deserves it. I use a fake name on dating apps and go for girls who live in the next city over so I'll never accidentally bump into them in town. I'm the type of guy to fuck and ghost, I've got so many blow jobs from fat chick's who I then ghost, they're so desperate and easy.

I got chlamydia three times in college from random whores I was fucking. Pretty cool, your piss looks like orange gatorade.