Tinder in America: Fat, overweight goblinas

Tinder in America: Fat, overweight goblinas
Tinder in Europe: Thin blonde godesses, well dressed models

Attached: 7ACB02BB-51C4-4165-9D96-70EC98B2585B.png (1200x1200, 22.3K)

pretty much this.

unless you're chad, you're unlikely to get a decent-looking woman on Tinder.

most of Europe is the complete opposite.

I met my gf on Any Forums. She's a devout Christian, tolerates my teasing and irreverence, and knits and crochets cute things.

Why are people using tinder? Both groups of women you listed are trash in their own right.

>Why are people using tinder? Both groups of women you listed are trash in their own right.
dating apps are a lot better in Europe. It's common to see ugly guys with beautiful women in a lot of European countries

it happens, but not through tinder or dating app in such case

On what board did you find her?

Fuck off from my thread ikiboon

I'll never tell, but she does browse Any Forums and wastes her time getting banned from reddit for telling muslims, transsexuals, and abortionists off.

I will say that we are a very odd looking couple at first glance sine I'm a whole foot taller than her and she is 10 years younger than me.

Tell me bro I can not endure this loneliness anymore. Does she have a sister?

bro his gf exists only inside his head

what’s it like dating a poltard?

but 80% just advertise for their IG

Two of my posts ended up on twitter posts of 2 girls

Not him but I've known two girls from Any Forums, one was very sweet and I think she's married now, the other was basically the same as his "gf" and she was an annoying cunt

Can't tell. I've met another gf on Any Forums a long time ago too. My advice is to stop looking for one and be kind to people on here. Don't be afraid to make a friend and exchange an email or contact. It may end up being nothing and it may end up being your best friend.

Apart from that follow these rules:

1. BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER.
2. PARTY ON, DUDES. (AND DUDETTES)

It's okay. I told her to stop pestering me with tranny bullshit since I find them disgusting and also boring. She's very sweet and came up with the idea of praying for all the degenerate people during "pride month."

She's also a brown 3rd worlder and I tease her about this and some of her mannerisms.

what is Any Forums? like 98% male 2% bio female? I don't think it's a good site to try to pick up women

>she does browse Any Forums
>I'm a whole foot taller than her and she is 10 years younger than me.
Nazi cunny...

Attached: 1654460670405.jpg (540x572, 29.06K)

It's about the same as tinder.
>80% male
>18% bot
>2% bio female

Pathetic poorfag beggar.

Don't ever larp as Greek, ever.

>I don't think it's a good site to try to pick up women
You'd be a retard to do so. Still, Any Forums, /ck/ and /cgl/ are boards where user's actual gender comes into question every now and then. Just like with the guys, why would you want to do anything to do with a person stuck in this hell?

>why would you want to do anything to do with a person stuck in this hell?
Misery loves company.

You will die alone.

Get used to it.