“When I saw a Black man stand up for his wife. That meant so much to me...

>“When I saw a Black man stand up for his wife. That meant so much to me,” Haddish told People magazine (via EW) after the Oscars. “As a woman, who has been unprotected, for someone to say like, ‘Keep my wife’s name out your mouth, leave my wife alone,’ that’s what your husband is supposed to do, right? Protect you. And that meant the world to me. And maybe the world might not like how it went down, but for me, it was the most beautiful thing I ever seen because it made me believe that there are still men out there that love and care about their women, their wives.”

Attached: 132413.png (608x524, 415.92K)

i hate kings and queens so much bros

She also told Jada “you better suck his dick from the back tonight”

>wife
as if that means anything if your "wife" gets fucked by other men with your permission

Let's hear what Ja Rule has to say

Allow me to translate:
>Will, if you ever want to leave her, I'm interested. I could get used to living her kind of lifestyle with all the money you have.

Why do all these black women look like men?

Women are so fucking stupid.

Not only that, but black women tend to have a problem with behaving lady like. Very unfeminine very ugly women. Except for a minority if them which are queens

hollywood has shit taste

>and getting to fuck other men as well

I was on Smith's side until I found out that fucking Jada has always shaved her head anyway so what the fuck does the alopecia even matter?

Such weasely shit.

>IT BENEFIT WOMEN SO IT GOOOOOD!!!
Why are Leftists/Feminists so incredibly simple, primitive and ape-like in their reasoning, guys?

high T, they're also the ugliest of all races, minus the australian abbos, they are annoying, they think very highly of themselves, which is fucking ironic, etc etc

Black people continuously disgust me with their primal inhuman tendencies on a daily basis.

and there you have it. one statement explaining why niggers are violent, why nigger culture is so disgusting. the nigger woman is the biggest piece of shit on the planet, a subhuman monster, breeding violent men merely for their entertainment and arousal.

Jada is now realizing Will can bang tons of women who want a man like him that Jada is undervaluing. Their open relationship is about to get real open yknow what Im sayin?

Blacks are the race that has the women with the highest Testosterone-levels and the men with the highest Estrogen-levels.
That's not even a meme. It's a real, proven fact in Biology. Look it up.

so they have superior biology?

The relationship is "open" but the only action Will gets is from his hand, or when Jada makes him wear the Tupac mask.

Jews want to promote niggers but at the same time dehumanize and keep them savage for our planned societal destruction. It’s a genius plan.

>make them slaves
>make them fight for rights
>keep them poor
>flood their hoods with crime
>slowly propagate them to take over white culture
????????????
PROFIT!!

Attached: F52CAEFE-32F4-4EFF-A445-675D17FEAE57.jpg (720x1280, 168.87K)

I'm always disappointed by how retarded women continue to be

Attached: 10.jpg (853x480, 187.45K)

She knows he's gay so she's not worried.

You’re not black, ytey

no cap, getting your cock sucked from the back is kino. it feels so good. dick hurts after though

yes, having a 70 iq average sure is superior, with masculine women and men that despite being high t, they behave like women more so than other men, also more likely to be homosexual

We have been taught for decades that women are just as strong and capable as men, why didn't she stand up for herself?

Well she's literally a lesbian.

Shut up cracker!

Attached: angry-anime-girl-yuno-gasai.jpg (765x431, 40.4K)

>dumb niggress applauds dumb nigger behavior
imagine my fucking shock

How much do you bet shes complained about “le toxic masculinity”?

Nah. Slutty girls who like pleasing men don’t get involved in that feminist shit.

>Tiffany Raddish

Attached: DE0D0600-A147-4F02-91DD-86D9C01A221C.jpg (600x360, 60.28K)

so high t isn't all that matters? got some low t white boy?

>bix nood

>for someone to say like, ‘Keep my wife’s name out your mouth, leave my wife alone,’
>for someone to say
>say

But Smith didn't SAY that.
If he did, like, after taking Rock aside, in private, after the show, and explained how he felt and why he felt disrespected/felt his wife was being disrespected and settled the issue like actual men do, nobody would be ragging on Smith.
But he didn't. Instead he reacted impulsively over an inoccuous, inoffensive joke by resorting to immediate violent action, which made him SIMULTANEOUSLY look like an ape-brained caveman with zero self control that is unpredictable and dangerous to be around AND an effeminate sissy-boy that sissy-slaps people like a foppish nobleman in a powdered wigs from the 1700's over nothing, all on live, national television in front of thousands of his peers and millions of Americans.

I don't know why she's using the specifuc been "say". If Smith SAID what she followed it with he'd STILL be a hypersensitive faggot for being offended over nothing. But he didn't SAY anything. He instead chose to DO something and it made him look far, far worse.

>Think I would be okay with dating a black woman
>See something like this where they start chimping out and acting like full on niggers
>Nah

Attached: istockphoto-1172964252-612x612.jpg (612x408, 27.37K)

>female
>unprotected
lol
lmao

>When I saw a nigger being a nigger. That meant so much to me
Protect your wife? that GI Jane joke will haunt Jada for the rest of her life, had he done nothing no one would even remember it. It even brought back up all her infidelity stories into the limelight, that slap had a massive streisand effect

Big Black Booty

Attached: butt.jpg (960x1200, 243.39K)

No, it's literally a bad thing.
You understand what hormones and androgens and shit are, right? Do you know what Estrogen and Testosterone do?
Women having too much Testosterone and men having too much Estrogen leads to side-effects that are at worst a legitimate medical problem for the individual at some point in their life or at absolute best something that is unpleasant and unattractive.

That's no more "superior biology" than having Bi-Polar Disorder or Diabetes.

Sexual dimorphism is less in other races like Asians and Black because of testosterone /hormones

Asian men look like asian women because of low t

Black women look like black men because of high t

Attached: Pair_of_mandarin_ducks.jpg (800x600, 117.76K)

Literally who?