Should he kill himself?

Should he kill himself?

Attached: 1646893854379.jpg (1000x750, 77.15K)

Not before killing Jada

No, why would he?

Not before killing OP

fpbp

Attached: outyourmouth.jpg (623x638, 71K)

Why? Makes no sense such question. He is good looking, manly, rich, famous... He can fix whatever wrong he has in life. Also killing yourself is no way out of anything. Remember: you reap what you sow. There is not way to escape the consequences of your action other than offering everything you do to God. Understanding that He is the doer and you're just an instrument, a trustee.

By all means yes. He tried to convince us for 30 years that he is not just a low IQ gangsta thug.

>he is not just a low IQ gangsta thug.
He still isn't. If he was, he wouldn't be so subservient to Jada

Will Smith is married to a narcissist and permits her to commit adultery and turn their marriage bed into a bordello. His children are all damaged beyond repair. He fell prey to an evil cult. He is in such great distress that he lashed out and ruined what should have been the best night of his life. I don't think he should kill himself but his life must be a waking nightmare despite his success and fame which must make it all the more horrible. He should flee that "marriage" and leave the cult. He should disappear into obscurity if he has to. He needs our prayers because he is indeed spiritually benighted by great evil just as he said.

no, alphas don't kill themselves

God isn't real

suicide is never the answer

fpbp. he should go full chris watts mode and take those fucked up kids with him too

still dont know who win oscars

Correct

>this cuckoid
>alpha
lmaooooo

he should divorce Jada, let her keep McMansion and half the money and just chill with his only normal son, he's still very popular A-lister and good looking man
that, or murder-suicide

Because he’s a nigger.
It’s the question

yes. its all down hill from here.

You lost me at manly

He has brought shame and disgrace upon himself and his family. Seppuku is the only way to regain his honor.

Attached: seppuku.jpg (1280x1707, 254.21K)

FPBP

he was before his public cuckening

No, he should uncuck himself.

No, just leave his fucking wife. She's the reason why he's so fucked in the head right now.

This.

Attached: garf.jpg (600x600, 44.95K)

No but he should divorce Jada and move to the woods, he's made enough money he just needs to fix her mind.

>born black
I would.

He can't divorce her. You can't tell me a guy this buck broken has a prenup. Alimony would probably be 5 mil a month

I can honestly see this happening, with how everything is proceeding. He's already fragile mental state may finally had enough

You saying that God isn't real doesn't make God
ceasing to exist.

they all should, live on stage. filthy heathens and sodomites

Will Smith was one of the reasons black were considered "cool" tho, in his case, being black was a good thing
too bad that one black guy that will stay with his family no matter what gotsuch a cunt of a wife and fucked up children

>How come she don't want me?

it might be coming soon. you really think he slapped chris rock and had an outburst over a joke that minor? no, that joke and jada's reaction were just the final straw there, the guy is probably growing more and more mentally unstable especially with an entire nation laughing at him for being a cuck. look at his oscar acceptance speech, he's just rambling and breaking down into tears.

right, suicide is a question and the answer is yes