Post Russian/Chinese propaganda kino

Post Russian/Chinese propaganda kino

Z

Attached: images - 2022-04-01T021730.844.jpg (455x673, 72.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1aHDj84CcsY
youtube.com/watch?v=pgH2puAHeVc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: images - 2022-04-01T021854.265.jpg (468x656, 80.74K)

Post the webms of this kek

That is one pleb movie poster lol

Is art dead?

Only in Russia where it requires prior approval and censorship from the government.

I don’t care about censorship, propaganda is fine, the Third Reich and USSR made some incredible films, what I hate is this modernistic American-influences Avengers style of movie posters where it’s just the characters lined up with a blue filter.

This one's actually kino though, if you like war movies in the first place

But America is not the hero, meaning it's bad.

that poster, holy shit.

Absolute garbage not only as a movie but as propaganda. Carries no tune and just seem to be one of those blackpilled circuses about soviet army. Union of Salvation was the real shit. Literally made every single fuck faced russian liberal seethe and turn into a red giant because movie implied that Decembrists might have been retarded faggots who rocked the boat in the most useless and counterproductive way possible.

Attached: Union_of_Salvation_(film).jpg (258x387, 16.37K)

>censorship doesnt influence the art
>third reich made incredible films
retard

They did. Jews destroyed many of them.

Honestly, this looks really good.

youtube.com/watch?v=1aHDj84CcsY

Soviets made good movies before and after Stalin. Chinese produce only trash. Modern Russian propaganda is also crap.

Watch Kolberg just for starters. They had color films that look like they were made in the 70’s.

impressive in scale, but the plot is a snoozefest

This one is good actually

I wouldn't say China only produces trash. They are, however, very limited on what content they are authorised to produce and have to cater to a lowest common denominator that is both more numerous and even more plebeian in taste than the American audience.

The Ip Man movies and Battle at Lake Changjin are actually decent popcorn flicks, taken on their own merits, even if they are unabashedly blatant pro-China propaganda

>Americans are so used to to anti Americanism from Hollywood the very idea that another’s country’s films don’t constantly shit on their own people is proof of propaganda

I was going to say this

This is a Sino-Vientnamese war flick, pretty good too.

youtube.com/watch?v=pgH2puAHeVc