Are Pakis the master race?

Are Pakis the master race?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-05 145243.png (592x871, 681.69K)

He's half white and apostatized from Islam years ago

He is 50% wh*Te, so he's made for half of the BBC.

hair is life

No

explain why you would think that, elaborate on your point, create an actual thread you worthless zoomer.

No, but Zayn Malik is an Anglo-Asian Chad, and thus is part of the real master race and the future ruling class of Europe.

Attached: 1640646966125.jpg (2000x1704, 855.43K)

No homo but he's the best looking non-Black man

your entire generation is completely worthless, you have no reason to exist.

Pakistanis are superhandsome, I hope my sister will marry one one day.

The biggest strength of brown people is that we are religious fanatics, it's also our biggest curse. Right now this fanaticism is being directed in retarded directions like radical Islam.

White people are a spiritually dead race. They cannot comprehend that any person in the world can believe in something beyond pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks.

>white people are a spiritually dead race
>living in a white country
retarded idiot. you had to move away from your homeland to make something of your life because your people are historical failures/losers.

Canada is an economic zone, not a country.

As a Turk I love Pakistani's their Deen is so strong. MASHALLAH. I want more Pakistanis in Turkey to help us come back to our Islamic roots. To keep whores under fear..

Pakistani brothers, please come to Cyprus and Turkey. You will like it here. Settle in the Western provinces..

I would prefer a Pakistani diaspora here than an Arab or anything else. They are connected to us.. I feel it

Why do Pakis use Zayn as some sort of international representative, hes not even full paki

Picrel is half-Iraqi half brit but I'd never use him to represent us

Attached: 29236446.jpg (420x640, 30.8K)

even if that were true, which it isn't, it certainly is not an economic zone in the Middle East, where you are from. why did you have to move several thousands of miles AWAY from anywhere your people have touched?

You don't know how old I am.

He is there to reclaim the land of the natives you oppressed (who were Muslim and brown btw). Natives would rather have him as a neighbour than you.

Canada is a global labor camp. This is not a white country. It's a massive corporation run by oligarchs to make as much money as possible. I'm part of the global labor pool imported to compete for jobs in this post-national state. The entire purpose of Canada is to import as many people as possible to keep the economy growing.

it was founded by whites and all of the government, customs, and other aspects of lifestyle were determined by the white supermajority in previous centuries. greedy corporations needing to important desperate 3rd worlders to keep their profit margin the same does not have anything to do with that.

This is results of Brown man impregnating white women.

I need white women to produce cute mixed babies.

Canada is not a nation, it's an economy. Canada doesn't belong to any one group. This is just a giant slave labor resource extraction site. Canda NEEDS immigration to keep this entire Ponzi scheme going.

Canada IS a corporation. This is not a country and never has been, it was always a resource extraction site dependent on immigration.

none of what you said changes the fact that Canada was founded, designed, and defined by a white supermajority. why does your type always seem to need to go to those places to make something of yourself?