Why would a gangster call himself nacho lmfao

why would a gangster call himself nacho lmfao

Attached: 1.jpg (1400x700, 122.02K)

what do you call cheese that's getting killed by Lalo next season? nacho cheese

am i the only one who unironically likes Nacho? he's probably my 2nd favourite after Jimmy, the actor does a very good job with the conflicted nature of the character imo

Attached: comfy.gif (540x350, 2.83M)

It's a nickname for Ignacio, you ignorant white fuck. Learn some respect. This isn't your country anymore, sweetie.

I think most people would agree irrespective of their feelings on the character that the actor is one of the standouts in BCS

Burner Ziegler, Burner Ziegler

t.

Attached: FKhXDQHXwAEEg9-.jpg (922x874, 69.95K)

i have a soft spot for Aaron Paul and his buffoonery, but Nacho is basically an improved Jessie
>the actor is one of the standouts in BCS
is he in anything else besides this? i know he's le krazy guy from Far Cry 3 and he's had a cameo in Spider-Man, but i don't think i've seen him in anything else

Nacho as a character is a complete shithead but he's acted very well, great performance

Nacho vidal makes good kinos

I only like the one where he and another guy DP that midget.

My best friend's grandpa went by Nacho as his nickname too. Didn't speak much english but he and I got along great despite the language barrier.

I like his smooth boyish voice :3

ZIEEEEEEEGLER

If you remember actually watching the show you would come to realize that food is king in Breaking Bad.
Don Ice Cream
The Chicken Man
Uh...oh. Jesse "Chile Powder" Pinkman
Walter "bottom shelf noodles" White
The lost goes on.
Food is the highest ranking theme in the heirarchy of the breaking bad formula for story telling.
Nacho is destined for something truly miraculous.

I think americans just like food a lot

That is true. The famous movie magic man in charge of star wars said his inspiration for the millenium falcon was a half eaten food item.

Nacho just wants to make a couple bucks selling drugs to his community but he has to deal with these crazy ass salamancas

DP?

answer me bitch

>wanting your IP exposed this badly
keep it up

Latin Psycho 2 (2002) scene 4
eat shit tranny

cause he nacho bitch

You don't pick your own nickname. Someone just decides to call you Big Slime and then that's how it's gonna be.

what is DP and i’m not trans i’ll give you one more shot before i dox your candy ass

double penetration you brainlet, what the fuck is wrong with you

But Black Dynamite, I sell drugs to the community!

Because he's nacho ordinary gangster.
I'll see myself out.