How much did this guy know about Sheev's true identity and plans?

How much did this guy know about Sheev's true identity and plans?

Attached: DookuHS-SWILotS.png (480x640, 324.45K)

Practically nothing

he learned all about them from looking into the palantir

It's implied in 2 that he suspects something is up when he tells Obi-Wan that the war is being manipulated from within the Senate, but I don't think anyone ever put two and two together.

Shame, Dooku could've been the best character of the Prequels if they gave him some development.
>aristocrat who becomes a Jedi
>becomes disillusioned with how the Jedi use their power to play politics
>becomes a political idealist and ends up embracing the Dark Side
>suspects that the entire war is a sham
Could have had a whole thing where he's plotting against Sheev and eventually finds balance in his desire to separate church and state, but instead he's just the mini-boss Anakin needs to smack before Episode 3 can begin.

He knew Sheev was both Chancellor and Darth Sidious.

I genuinely can’t remember anything about this character other than how comical it is that they just effortlessly cut his hands off after he’s such a big deal in the second movie.

Anakin's powers had doubled since the last movie.

His pride maybe

What did he get out of his arrangement with Sheev?

I hate dbz

He got to be the Vader of the new Empire (in his mind).

Yeah if Dooku was alive to blow the lid off the whole thing that would have been to convenient for the good guys. They lose in the end, would have been a whole different story. Dooku had to die for the reasons you just stated else there would be no way the Jedi would have been eradicated.

>training and growing in strength is bad
?? What would you have Anakin do? Not work out and exercise his force powers...? Go be soi somewhere else. Any Forums is a DBZ and Prequel board.

>>training and growing in strength is bad
powerlevels are bad fag

>a prequel board

Lmao not even a little

(ok Kikesney shill)
Wtf does that mean? That is the most reddit thing I've ever fucking heard. Power levels? Wtf does that mean, you mean strength? Strength and depicting it is bad? When Tony Soprano beat up that bodybuilder wop were you like AAAAAAA WHAT IS THIS POWER LEVEL WANKERY I legitimately have no clue what anyone even means by that.

They could have written that line better, Anakin literally saying "my powers have doubled" is cringe edgelord tier and lazy.

it really only makes sense if you think of Clone Wars series as required viewing in-between movie2 and movie3. Dooku is a common antagonist who duels Anakin several times. And Anakin can be seen getting stronger. Anakin wins in their last duel; but is told to spare Dooku's life by Yoda. So the fact that he wins easily in Movie3 is not so incredible if you watch the Clone Wars series.

>leader of a whole planet
>count
So, is the entire planet under the jurisdiction of one county? There’s one sheriff and one public works department for everyone? This doesn’t seem like an efficient system of government. Or maybe its ultra-efficient.

Why? They had. He was a teenager the first time he fought Dooku and had since been fighting in the clone wars and going through Jedi trials for years. Of course he was gonna be way stronger, what do you think boxers do in between matches? Jerk off? They fucking train to increase their """"power level""""
And star wars is eloquent, what would you have had him say, some snarky marvel shit like "Why don't you hip hop on over here and find out how much I've been working to finna dab on you fr."
It was short and sweet, showed how Anakin had become a little jaded and was completely confident in defeating Dooku.
>My manipulation of the force has grown considerably better.
>I can do 200 pullups, Count.
>I have a superior BMI to you Dooku.
Like what was the problem with saying what he said. Holy autism

Anakin is saying "My powers have doubled" but canonically he fought Dooku that very same year (The Clone Wars S6E10). Pretty short time to double your powers bro. Think the Jedi had a hyperbolic timechamber hidden somewhere?

*Since the last time they fought in the cartoon

KYS.