New footage of Chris Rock looking stunned moments after being slapped by Will Smith

New footage of Chris Rock looking stunned moments after being slapped by Will Smith

Attached: y.webm (406x720, 1.89M)

He has aphasia you fuck.

He missed an apostrope. It's Chris' face

Autism

>are we the baddies

He's 60.

#CancelWill

Totally rattled. I'm even more on team Chris now.

I feel bad for this nigga.

can we start a gofund me for him bros? literally devastated

uhhhhhh, diversity anyone?? #OscarsSoBlack

This. Fuck Will Smith.

The more we think about this incident, the less i like him.

Unironically Chris Rock didn't deserved this.

Will Smith is trash. Hope that entire family takes a flight on a Kobe Bryant helicopter.

Chris is blacker than Will, therefore he's the victim, the victim of Will's white supremacy.

Let's be honest, many, including you faggots, would break down crying after getting humilliated like that on live television, and in front of all Hollywood. It's surprising Chris didn't punch Will back.

What if the Oscar telecast has trouble getting insurance coverage next year because there was no security to stop that from happening and there was absolutely no consequences for Smith?

Seems justifiably angry

I wouldn't. I am brave, and strong. As strong as a ox.

You would break down crying. It's not surprising because Rock has a sense of professionalism after being in the business for decades. What's surprising is Smith doesn't after being in the business for decades.

dude is 60 years old and took that hit like it was nothing, i think he’s allowed to look a little rattled once the spotlight is off of him

>Let's be honest, many, including you faggots, would break down crying after getting humilliated like that on live television, and in front of all Hollywood
>It's surprising Chris didn't punch Will back.
He didn't for that exact reason. He's not used to confrontation. Most of us aren't. And in an event of that magnitude, everyone would be caught off-guard unless you have a background in some sort of self-defense training. Rock obviously doesn't.

Looking at OP's webm, it's pretty obvious his brain can't quite grasp what the fuck just happened.

Missed his opportunity, you can tell by his reaction he's never been hit in the face before, and thats comsidering hes almost 60. Everyman should be hit in the face, the sooner the better, there's a lot to learn from someone Punching you. Now he has to live the rest of his life knowing some cuck walked up on stage and slapped him in front of millions and he did nothing. Now que the reddit soifaggots telling me "real men don't fight back"

He started out doing stand up comedy in 80s new york. You need thick skin for that kind of shit.

he looks black

He 100% got bitched. The thing that sealed that fact was when he told will he won't tell anymore jada jokes. He really should've said something.

consider that he is a manlet

agreed

My eyes would probably be watering from nervousness/discomfort/fear, but I haven't cried in like 8 years. In men, physical injury rarely causes a crying response. It's usually a defensiveness fight or flight response.

Chris Rock's in a minor state of shock, he's acting like someone who's not been physically hit before (or perhaps in many, many years considering he's an older man) does. They're confused and don't get why they suffered hostility and why no-one is helping them, why the person who struck them is still there doing whatever they want.

Some people / men have coddled lives and never develop a fighting reaction or mindset.
Not that I think every blow struck should be immediately returned. It depends on situation. But after being slapped a man who has he mental capacity to deal with being hit should at least step up into the other person about it.
Not meekly stand there confused and helpless.

That all sounds like I'm criticising Rock. I'm not, I feel for him. He was in a bad situation and reacted in the only way he knew how to do.

>you can tell by his reaction
he literally laughed in his face, will probably hits like a bitch

Poor Chris.

Attached: 1623867975361.png (900x900, 400.97K)

Attached: kek.png (1079x677, 854.37K)

Attached: no.gif (640x346, 3.31M)

Based Chris. Will is a deranged cuck.