Anyone else hate this guy and his shows

anyone else hate this guy and his shows

Attached: Jamie Oliver.jpg (1200x900, 122.4K)

>You can cook meals in 5 minutes if everything is premade

*has a mental breakdown because children enjoy nuggies*

Nah he's alright

That faggot ruined my school meals for 5 years

essential Deanocore

He speaks as if his mouf is full of spit.

I like him because reddit doesnt

AWRIGHT PUKKA PUKKA

Nah, nothin like climbing up the apples and pears to find out that me trouble and strife's whipped up a pukka Ruby Murray
Lovely jubbly

my favorite cooking show host to watch when I wake up too early on a weekend, him and nigella

Absolutely no one likes Jamie Oliver. Not in the televised world, not in the cooking world, not in the real world. He could make $2,000,000 for charity by holding an event where you paid a penny to slap him across the face. He's the James Corden of food.

Attached: 450-image-10-566540533.jpg (615x345, 23.24K)

hes based along with that old italian cook

Attached: 38446815.png (620x413, 546.53K)

He ruined school dinners, the fucking cunt.

Yep. Fucking tongue-twisted Mockney twat spouting off about school dinners all the time. Can't wait for his inevitable fatal heart attack aged 53.

lispy constantly salivating cunt

Probably the worst "celebrity" chef
Shit restaurants too

People meme about Ramsey not being able to cook simple meals but this guy is worse.

JAMIE TREVOR OLIVER
GIVE ME BACK MY CHICKEN TWISTERS

Attached: Download (1).jpg (800x670, 84.9K)

his roast chicken recipe was god-tier, and I will always respect him for it

this, except corden at least has the humility to not condescendingly indict the british public over things like frozen nuggets and such.

he looks retarded. Is he a hardcore alcoholic? His face has become so bloated and puffy over the years, despite him constantly preaching about healthy lifestyles.

Despite Marco Pierre White and Gordon Ramsey's feuds, they both at least agree on one thing: Jamie Oliver is a shit pretentious hack with awful resturaunts.