Jada was in the wrong for not putting on a wig for her husband and for the people watching...

Jada was in the wrong for not putting on a wig for her husband and for the people watching. It’s disgusting and disrespectful.

Attached: 28297DA0-0694-42BF-AD23-1F83C01A2C54.jpg (1170x1699, 1.36M)

will smith should kill this bogged turnip with a claw hammer

she also lying alopecia cause bald spots she just shaved her head

Attached: https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_220329105544-alopecia-areata-stock[1].jpg (1200x675, 149.45K)

dont presume Black women hair

Yeah this attention where cunt just damaged her hair like every other woman who endlessly putting chemicals in their hair.

She's so fucking ugly a wig can't save her. I'm genuinely surprised Will would cuck himself for this.

Bitch has been since that gotham show though.

Attached: 7c23fed2ab41e6aa7c818aa7710fe90a.jpg (339x432, 18.34K)

It’s not for her, it’s for his family.

I can see this happen. Smith is on the cusp of snapping.

I actually agree with this. Don't cancer survivors from chemo wear wigs in public? She laid bait and Rock took it.

Where is her bald spot? She doesn't have alopecia

More like

Attached: 1353464.jpg (325x396, 28.87K)

>Jada has an auto immune disorder, ALOPECIA, how dare you make fun of an ILLNESS
holy fuck alopecia is just the medical word for balding, she's just balding, she has maybe 1 fucking bald spot what the fuck? Why are women such drama queens? Why are they trying to pass this off as an illness or an auto immune disorder?

Bitch look like a scifi villain

His family doesn't even love him

Pfizer sponsored the 2022 Oscars.

I have that shit. Also lost in eyebrow.

There are other forms of balding/alopecia besides bald spots with no hair. I don't have any bald spots but my hair has gotten so thin it looks like shit if I don't buzz it and let it grow out.

Reminder

Attached: 1584502559572 (1).png (2014x1310, 306.27K)

Fascinating. Do you also have a linear scar across the top of your head from elective brow lift surgery?

did you find it?

He won’t though. I’m guessing he didn’t get a prenup, and they live in a state that she’d take him for everything if he leaves. Every bit of public humiliation she’s inflicted on him would be grounds for divorce, but he knows she’ll rape him in the courts if he does. He’s in a Hell of his own making, and Jada is his Satan.

First off, she doesn't have a bald spot. Second, majority of black women wear wigs. If she's so insecure about her shaved head, then get a fucking wig.

does she even have alopecia? i haven't seen a single convincing image

I blow that bitch back out hard, mang

Doesn’t matter

but what I don't get
why doesn't she just leave him

is clear she doesn't like him

yeah you're just going bald

She’s a w*man aka a parasite

I found your eyebrow

Attached: fvwkvdzo7h921.jpg (640x420, 28.77K)

She has two missing patches on top of her head

>she has a full head hairline
???

proofs

I don't think a woman, let alone a woman in Hollywood, would want to have bald spots in her 40s. That would be far more distracting/unattractive than a bald head. Granted she could just wear a wig like most black women do

She has one tiny spot on top of her head and if she'd grow her hair out nobody would notice. But being a mentally ill narcissist it's feels better for her to shave it off rather than knowing her hair isn't absolutely 100% perfect.

Money. Will has ample amount of money & august confirmed that Jada was spending his money on him. Buying him a car, living rent free in his home, all expense paid vacations just for him to fuck his wife