White

>White
>Attractive
>Big boobs
LIFE IS SO HARD!!!!

Attached: 1645658487523.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

>>Big boobs
proof?

>Big boobs
big if true

I mean being an anglogermcucks means being a diseased looking gremlin that has to cope daily about their asian heritage so I kinda get it.

why are some women so retarded?
just be pleasing to men and you will get free stuff for the rest of your life

>anglogermcucks
Does this mean British and German?

Anglocucks aren’t British they’re Asian migrants.

Lel i saw you in the Brad Pitt eyes thread

>OP is brown and a tranny
damn, that sucks no matter WHO you are

Attached: 1546892987308.gif (245x250, 967.37K)

new or retarded?

>I mean being an anglogermcucks means being a diseased looking gremlin
based germanicshit hater. keep up the good work

>attractive

best performance by a titcow in a very very long time
sadly she'll be type cast everytime

I'm perfectly fine with her being typecast as a titcow. In fact, I'd insist on it.

just because you have big boobs and are sexy doesn't mean you can't have a complex internal emotional struggle

who is this whore

he's a known Any Forums /his/ Any Forums schizo, I think he is greek or turk

does she have downs or what, that's a weird ass face

>White
>Attractive
>Big boobs
>but that one chad that used me like a cumdumpster once doesn't return my phone calls and I saw him with some skank at the club last night
>I'm depressed and want to kill myself

Imagine that. Imagine fucking a really hot girl one time who then ghosted you but then you walk around and get constantly eye fucked by hotties and propositioned for sex by hot girls all day long but you're so sad because that one hot girl fucked you and chucked you so you cry all the time and want to kill yourself.

>white
>male
>college educated
>early-mid 20s
>world is your oyster
LIFE IS SO HARD!!!!!

Noooo! You have to be an ugly virgin LIKE ME or you have no idea what it's like to have problems!!!

im a sexy hot tall ripped white guy and we have troubles and struggles in life too, we can also be victims of childhood trauma so that predates any confidence we might gain in our high school years, please remember that I too am only human and that I may need someone to be there for me at times and asking Quiet Chad why he's so quiet doesn't help

This bitch is a cope too she knows there's a market for everything she's selling

Attached: Braceface_title_card.jpg (338x295, 14.15K)

>be hot teenage white girl
>be retarded and irrational

Many such cases

>im a sexy hot tall ripped white guy

Attached: incel.png (762x988, 853.34K)

They'll probably have her transition into a man in the show's finale and have her cut her tits off. "This is why I've been struggling all along!"

even being honest about my situation online only earns me mockery and derision at my darkest hour, sometimes you lose even if you "win"

Tall ripped white men live rougher lives that fat ugly slampigs. Modern women have literally no right to complain about anything aside from trannies btfoing them in sports.

probably just baiting someone into posting them

she's ugly inside

I should've been born a woman.

Attached: . ..jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

Post the tits

>even being honest about my situation online only earns me mockery and derision at my darkest hour, sometimes you lose even if you "win"

Attached: chincel.jpg (470x626, 167.78K)

ywnbaw

Testing

Cope femcel

Attached: figure1final-w640.png (599x482, 37.41K)

>Attractive

Attached: 1648738240836.jpg (1216x1400, 576.33K)